Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial key in marlybone?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
i just finished dragonspyre and i got the spiral key to celestia from ambrose. the next time i logged on the storm teacher gave me a quest to decode a message and it led to finding a celestia key when i already have one and can go there ! i found the dungeon in marlybone and i went to the first level with FOUR monsters against me. i have barely done anything in celestia and i was wondering if i should do that quest or wait until i level up more. any opinions are appreaciated

Tiffany Pixigem- Level 49 theurgist
in celestia :-)

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Aelita987 wrote:
i just finished dragonspyre and i got the spiral key to celestia from ambrose. the next time i logged on the storm teacher gave me a quest to decode a message and it led to finding a celestia key when i already have one and can go there ! i found the dungeon in marlybone and i went to the first level with FOUR monsters against me. i have barely done anything in celestia and i was wondering if i should do that quest or wait until i level up more. any opinions are appreaciated

Tiffany Pixigem- Level 49 theurgist
in celestia :)

You don't need to level up for the warehouse, however, you will want a full group of four players. There are two cheating bosses in there and it would be extremely difficult to solo it.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The Warehouse is optional and there isn't anything unique that you obtain by completing it that would help in CL.
I would wait until you are Legendary then come back and do it with a few friends.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
The Warehouse is optional and there isn't anything unique that you obtain by completing it that would help in CL.
I would wait until you are Legendary then come back and do it with a few friends.

It won't let me bring in any friends unless they are on this quest what can we do to get help? I made it to the top but can't defeat they there need help.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You no longer need to do the Warehouse. Wait until you level up and grab some friends. Also, some of the bosses cheat. BEWARE!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
MARIO826t wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

It won't let me bring in any friends unless they are on this quest what can we do to get help? I made it to the top but can't defeat they there need help.

My friend and I are both Legendary, and we plan to do it this Wednesday (8/10) at 5:30 pm EST. Want to join up? We'd like two more wizards to help us. We'll meet on Sunbird server. My friend is Myth and I am Life.