Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A huge idea feedback really wanted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Thinking of new ideas for the game.. Think about this everyone. i know everyone has to be bored with somethings on the game since there hasnt been many fun updates but bare with me on why idea of mine. everyone loves training your pets to epic so imagine your pet reaches epic, but after epic it says mount (another level after epic) when your pet reaches epic you can turn it into your very own mount (sea dragons, dragons, polar cats, all sorts of pets) and watch it grow in your house until your able to ride it everywhere wouldnt that be cool?.. but this isnt my only idea i also thought of a legendary crafter badge which will let you craft all sorts of items for your mounts and make it stronger then ever, craft furniture that you could actually sit in or craft your own robes, shoes, and hat that could be stronger then your own legendary gear and change the way it looks with out stitching it.. sum of everything in this passage listed below

Pets turning into mounts
The pets that would turn into mounts would still keep there powers and talents after epic, but once the pet becomes a mount you have the chance to continue training it as a mount while training you can increase its maximum speed and talents with this new update there must also be better snacks they will be called Epic snacks Also with this part you could HATCH your mounts for higher speed, stats, and possible abilities for battle. Some of these pets would be crown pets and some will be dropped from any current strong dungeons
LC BADGE
So there is no more confusion on my idea the LEGENDARY CRAFTER badge
Allows you to craft the EPIC SNACKS, MOUNT/PET ARMOR, Stronger gear combining your second school with your main school so you can use power pips of both or just to make critical and resist armor and better furniture.
IMPROVED HATCHERY
The last addition to the new update would be the improved hatchery
with this new update you will able to trade your pets. in the past i know most of you wizards out there have wanted a certain pet from a friend, but then when you finally hatched you didnt get it well this will let you trade your pet for a sum of money

I hope this helps everyone understand my idea better

Explorer
May 24, 2009
I like the mount armor idea a lot, but mounts are only for speed, so why would you need mount armor? would the pets turning into mounts keep their powers? I think pet armor could work too. good ideas!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
djmaxx wrote:
Thinking of new ideas for the game.. Think about this everyone. i know everyone has to be bored with somethings on the game since there hasnt been many fun updates but bare with me on why idea of mine. everyone loves training your pets to epic so imagine your pet reaches epic, but after epic it says mount (another level after epic) when your pet reaches epic you can turn it into your very own mount (sea dragons, dragons, polar cats, all sorts of pets) and watch it grow in your house until your able to ride it everywhere wouldnt that be cool?.. but this isnt my only idea i also thought of a legendary crafter badge which will let you craft all sorts of items for your mounts and make it stronger then ever, craft furniture that you could actually sit in or craft your own robes, shoes, and hat that could be stronger then your own legendary gear and change the way it looks with out stitching it.. but these are just ideas if you like them hit me up.

not bad. The idea of pet mounts has been posted b4. but its still a good idea. Then their is interatable housing items (I-HI). Are you thinking about only legendary crafters being able to craft I-HI? Or just something to add?
On the interest of mount equipment. I dont really know. its a good i dea though. :)

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Training is a crushing bore. If it was more bearable I would say this was a good idea.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Awesome.

I would actually go to the Pet Pavillion more after this, if it happened! Plus, it would be cool to have mount armor and stuff. I wanna ride my Storm Cat, Lady Bubba around!

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
When Advanced Pets came out, I though Epic would mean it would BE a mount, but your idea is awesome!!!

~Anonymous Death Student~

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Well, KI wouldn't do this because they want people to pay crowns for mounts so if turning your pet into a mount cost crowns, there is a chance this might happen.