Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why only 6 Wizards when there are 7Schools???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Ok here is a silly questions. Obviously we all love this game :D , but what I don't understand is there are 7 Schools in Ravenwood yet we can only make 6 wizards. I know many of the players have the same question. So we have to choose to either get a second account so we can have one wizard of each school, or we are stuck with choosing which wizard school we don't want to go with. I got 6 Grandmasters and 3 of them are Legends. Originally I did not have life wizard cause I did not want to be just the healer all the time, but when the new expansion hit and I saw that the Life school suddenly was a good of a school as the rest of them I deleted my level 6 fire wizard and made a life wizard that is now level 55. I still would like to have fire wizard but due to the limitations on the game I am either forced to delete one of my legends or make a new account allowing me for more wizards.

So I would like to ask when will we be allowed to have a wizard in each of the 7 primary Ravenwood schools

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I am not sure why they did this, but perhaps it is to encourage grouping with others as you can never play everything yourself.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I agree with you. I wish that I could explore all the schools

Defender
May 31, 2009
I've been wondering about this too. They ought to make a 7th slot, since I am having a hard time choosing between Life and Storm.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Explorer
May 11, 2010
I don't get it either. Maybe they'll read this and change it? :D

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Moribund wrote:
I am not sure why they did this, but perhaps it is to encourage grouping with others as you can never play everything yourself.

well that's a lousy reason, because all you have to do is make a second account to play the other schools. It doesn't encourage anything.