Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meh new armor and level ideas!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
I think that there should be new and obviously improved armor for a new level 70. To get to this level i think people should have to at least have defeated dragonspyre but not celestia. This new armor should be for level 70 like the waterworks armor is for level sixty and you should have an actual armor quest like spell and pet quests. I think things that the hat should have are loads of resistances, attacking damage, and accuracy. Then the robe should have some resistance, and lots of critical and block rating. The shoes should have some stun block and a little of everything the hat and robe had!!! Now of course all the schools are different so for ice i would say it should have stun block but most of the other schools wouldn't have it. My point being, all of the schools armor should be unique and fashionable in their own way! Something else that would be cool was if all the lvl thirty fives could have about ten chances at a armor quest for the level thirty fives. But if they do not get the level thirty five unique armor then they can still get the level seventy armor with unlimited tries! There would have to be a new world of course and a new school would be cool to! For a new world i was thinking that it could be a desert world and there would be a new water or aqua school that would not be ice but kind of close to it. And the guys on the desert world would not be fire but some kind of sun and fire school combined and the aqua or water school would be the opposite of that. The ice school would be another opposite of the fire/sun school along with the aqua and water school. I have no names for this world or armor and no names for the bosses and guys you would have to face in this world so post ideas and i may keep up with new ideas to!

Survivor
May 15, 2009
There are a lot of problems with this:
1. You cannot just suggest new armor without any ideas.
2. You cannot hand them a blank template, you just gave small ideas with nothing to run on.
3. An armor quest would be annoying, doing a quest for armor...

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
First off thats a horrible idea, and of course you would have to have beaten Celestia KingsIsle wouldnt let you skip a realm mainly cause the monsters would be for levels 58-70. There wouldn't be only level 70 clothing you get new armor about every 2-5 levels. Lastly its not worth going on a quest for some stupid armor I'd just keep the armor I'd be currently wearing.

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I prefer just critical but a quest for armor is ok. Level 55 wands anyone?
Everyone who has posted yet is wrong.

Seth ShadowShard Level 58 Pyromancer with Efreet Celestia Explorer.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
why do you guys think it's a bad idea? i think it's a great idea! but you should be level 70 to get the quest for the gear, o and btw the gear is awesome.

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer

p.s. plz stop putting the word stupid in posts

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
First off thats a horrible idea, and of course you would have to have beaten Celestia KingsIsle wouldnt let you skip a realm mainly cause the monsters would be for levels 58-70. There wouldn't be only level 70 clothing you get new armor about every 2-5 levels. Lastly its not worth going on a quest for some stupid armor I'd just keep the armor I'd be currently wearing.

Pyromancer
wow you dont have to be rude to his armor

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
niyadjahan wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:

Pyromancer
wow you dont have to be rude to his armor

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Yeah I guess I'm sorry if I was harsh.