Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance not part of Ravenwood?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well I think it's kinda true. Balance isn't really part of Ravenwood (or Dragonspyre Academy). It's more of it's own school. For instance, neither of the libraries in Krokotopia or Wizard City have the Balance banner. When you go into Ravenwood, right in front of Bartleby, on the ground has the symbol of each school... except Balance. Neither Ravenwood or Dragonspyre Academy have a Balance school. Balance seems to be more of on it's own school in Krokotopia, not part of any schools in the Spiral.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
I think it should be a included more.

i agree. poor balance

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I totally agree with you. It makes it a pain as a balance wizard to get to your school. But I guess awesomeness has to have a price!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Balance doesn't even have a street in Wizard City. For the record, I'm a Fire Wizard who's secondary is Life, and even I noticed this.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Totally agree. Even though I'm Ice, I noticed that Balance isn't really included in anything. it should be included more.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
if i am right i think balance was thought of last or late and was just added in there real fast but is still best :D ps i am myth who just started balance and i know this all to well

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Balance is kinda like foreign studies School you get a few classes on campus then you have to go abroad for the main course in teaching.....
awesome when you think about it
then the astral schools are like an independent study

and who know what else is to come

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
willwolf64 wrote:
Marleybone is almost all balance

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
teacherdad wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
Marleybone is almost all balance

No it's not. What are you talking about?