Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Glasses?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2009
I know that a lot of people wear glasses. I think that Kingsisle should allow you to pick out basic glasses in the character create, then put a shop in the shopping area. Does anyone else agree?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yeah. Your character should have the option to have glasses as not all wizards have perfect vision, but they should not give you any benifits other than looking cool and adding a sense of personality. That would be unfair. For now just say your wizard has contacts.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
What is with all this random stuff that people want KI to add to the game? Last time I checked this is Wizard101, not The Sims. I'm waiting on the level cap increase and I don't want unnecessary junk like this to come in between.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Yeah. Your character should have the option to have glasses as not all wizards have perfect vision, but they should not give you any benifits other than looking cool and adding a sense of personality. That would be unfair. For now just say your wizard has contacts.

Or a spell of corrected vision.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
first is it maybe possibale that all wizards could maybe sorta have perfect vison when at least when young? Or if not maybe that have contacks or a spell to see well? those were just thoughts. but i would like one wizard of mine to wear glasses since i don't in real life i want to see what its like 'cause i only got to do that once.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2009
Adding benefits for it would make me hate the idea.
Unless, it was all the same for other schools too, like a 5+ power pip chance on all the glasses, and nothing other than that.

But just keep the benefits off.

I wear glasses and all, so i agree with this. I would like to wear glasses on my wizard to add a distinct personality :)

And there should be like different kinds of glasses (like the one's that look like o-o lol)

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~