Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What exactly do you get from WaterWorks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I've been farming for about a week and all I've got is legendary storm gear and mega snacks. Does anyone know if it actually drops mastery amulets or anything else good?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Tylerownsu wrote:
I've been farming for about a week and all I've got is legendary storm gear and mega snacks. Does anyone know if it actually drops mastery amulets or anything else good?

Yes, it drops mastery amulets and crowns gear.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Yes, it drops mastery amulets, legendary gear, and also drops crown blades/staffs.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have received the Balance and Life mastery amulets from the Waterworks so far. They are just rare.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Mastery Amulets are very rare so if you really want one you will have to keep farming and farming for it.
I have done waterworks a total of about 25 times (with 4 different wizards) but have never received a mastery amulet, nor has anyone else in my group(s) as far as I know. I have chatted with a few players who said they got a mastery amulet at Waterworks.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
On my second try at the water works I got my legendary boots and a myth mastery amulet. On my third try at the water works I got my legendary hat from luska.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:Legendary

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
Tylerownsu wrote:

It does in fact drop mastery amulets even the life force blade. Be warned, it will still drop mastery amulets for your primary school! and it will not for sure drop amulets for your secondary]

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I've got a mastery amulet but it was fire and i already had one so i just sold it in one of the wizard city stores.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i have beat it at least 5 times on every character, and i got a mastery amulet from it on each character.