Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

creat your world in your house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2011
i have a idea about that you create your own world,make you own quests,your own monsters,etc. and all in your created world that would be in yor hause and you can invite your friends to your world :)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
good idea. that would be perfect for my massive fantasy palace

james lionsword
lv. 26 pyromancer
elemental disspeller

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
thats a cool idea. it would be really fun to create creatures and bosses and to choose spells for them and say if they could cheat or not. also it would be fun to create instances. the only pain would be creating the dialouge for quests. that could be very boring

Morgrim Darksword
Magus(level 30) Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Great idea! I always thought of that, just to put the PvP ring to use like a boss fight.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
conejo007 wrote:
i have a idea about that you create your own world,make you own quests,your own monsters,etc. and all in your created world that would be in yor hause and you can invite your friends to your world :)

maybe a portal somewhere in your house will send other to your world and the world will be based on the house

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
A lot of people post this and don't get me wrong its pretty cool but it would just cause matnence after matnence after matnence.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
not quests cause then you just get stuff for a quest where you just walk to a bug and go back to the guy and get 100000000000 xp and get 8 training poinst its good if ya drop the quests though

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Wondoo wrote:
not quests cause then you just get stuff for a quest where you just walk to a bug and go back to the guy and get 100000000000 xp and get 8 training poinst its good if ya drop the quests though

how about it dosen't give you anything it is just for fun.

and if the bosses drop anything, it could be hats boots and robes that eloise merryweather sells that have no stats.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
yodajedi wrote:
A lot of people post this and don't get me wrong its pretty cool but it would just cause matnence after matnence after matnence.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

how about they have boss stats already made and you just choose their name what they drop and what they are so no matinence they'd be like housing items