Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The gifts of the schools.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I had an idea for a new "gift of [school]" spells. Since life is my favorite school i will make up a quest for life as well as the spell. I will also make a couple ideas for other schools though I had a difficult time with a few of them.

Quest name: Immortality
Moolinda Wu (MW): Greetings young wizard, I have been expecting you. As you have learned, life is about growth and change, and the force of awareness. The masters of life would like to test how much you have grown. If you prove your worth to them, they will give you their gift. Go now and collect the water of youth from the dark dryad in Vestrilund.
-You defeat it-
MW: Ah I see now you have gotten the waters. Go now and pour it into the fountain of youth that lies in the life tower. Be aware it is heavily guarded.
-Once you get there there is a big earthwalker and you defeat it-
There is a usuable fountain of youth there and disappears once you use it now talk to MW
MW: Now that you have done this task, you must go speak to lady oriel, she will show you the way.
Lady Oriel: Young wizard, I see you have come to complete your quest now you must consult with our leader I will summon him for you, walk towards the door.
Regenerate comes down from clouds.
Regenerate: Young wizard, you have proven your worth to us, I will give you our gift, now go speak to Moolinda Wu.
MW: Hello again, I am proud of your accomplishment and am proud to award you with this spell

Rewards: Gift of life spell, dryad pet, and 10000 gold

Dryad pet
Can get spritely, lifeblade, life trap, life shield, and spirit armor, and power pip boost and life resist, gives one card

Mother nature(Looks like dryad spell)-9 pips-1550 heal and puts a -90% to any school shield.

Gift of life-9 pips-Automatically revive with 50% max health, 0 pips, and no charms, wards, or over times effects if defeated.

Gift of death-9 pips-add a feint each time attacked by target lasts till defeated.

Gift of Myth-9 pips-destroy one shield each time attacked lasts till defeated.

Gift of ice-9 pips-add a tower shield to self each time attacked lasts till defeated.

Gift of fire-9 pips-210 damage to attacker and 210 heal to self each time attacked. Lasts till defeated.

Gift of storm-9 pips-500 damage to enemy each time attacked. Lasts till defeated.

Gift of Balance-9 pips-dispel attackers school each time attacked.

Please note these are suppose to be over powered and are all self only.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I had an idea for a new "gift of [school]" spells. Since life is my favorite school i will make up a quest for life as well as the spell. I will also make a couple ideas for other schools though I had a difficult time with a few of them.

Moolinda Wu (MW): Greetings young wizard, I have been expecting you. As you have learned, life is about growth and change, and the force of awareness. The masters of life would like to test how much you have grown. If you prove your worth to them, they will give you their gift. Go now and collect the water of youth from the dark dryad in Vestrilund.
-You defeat it-
MW: Ah I see now you have gotten the waters. Go now and pour it into the fountain of youth that lies in the life tower. Be aware it is heavily guarded.
There is a usuable fountain of youth there and disappears once you use it now talk to MW
MW: Now that you have done this task, you must go speak to lady oriel, she will show you the way.
Lady Oriel: Young wizard, I see you have come to complete your quest now you must consult with our leader I will summon him for you, walk towards the door.
Regenerate: Young wizard, you have proven your worth to us, I will give you our gift, now go speak to Moolinda Wu.
MW: Hello again, I am proud of your accomplishment and am proud to award you with this spell

Dryad pet
Can get spritely, lifeblade, life trap, life shield, and spirit armor, and power pip boost and life resist, gives one card

Mother nature(Looks like dryad spell)-9 pips-1550 heal and puts a -90% to any school shield.

Gift of life-9 pips-Automatically revive with 50% max health, 0 pips, and no charms, wards, or over times effects if defeated.

Gift of death-9 pips-add a feint each time attacked by target lasts till defeated.

Gift of ice-9 pips-add a tower shield to self each time attacked lasts till defeated.

Gift of fire-9 pips-210 damage to attacker and 210 heal to self each time attacked. Lasts till defeated.

Gift of storm-9 pips-500 damage to enemy each time attacked. Lasts till defeated.

ok i like all the spell ideas but when ya said that they are self only i was wondering if ya can be more clear on the gift of life spell and what about that mother earth spell does it mean life get another spell or is that the spell that will come with the dryad pet ya get from the imortality quest please answer soon

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

-You defeat it-

Dryad pet

ok i like all the spell ideas but when ya said that they are self only i was wondering if ya can be more clear on the gift of life spell and what about that mother earth spell does it mean life get another spell or is that the spell that will come with the dryad pet ya get from the imortality quest please answer soon
Mother nature has the animation of the dryad spell and yes, it is the spell that comes with the pet. Of course each and every school would get its own pet with a unique, pet only spell. ALL of these spells (except ones that come with pets) are self only, including the life one and they are a big light that has the color of your school's main focus (Ex. Life=green Ice=blue etc.) and like star spells and moon spells, it is indicated that you have a "gift" above your name tag except they do not disappear until you are defeated. If you are interested in what the life spell does it automatically brings you back to life if you are defeated and you will have no pips, charms, wards, or over time effect spells. (Negative or positive.)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Okay, I understand the power of these, but I think Fire and ESPECIALLY Storm are WAY too powerful. Also, the Ice spell is kinda too much, I don't think I could kill anyone who used these things!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
hello there fellow young wizard i say its not a bad idea re~brianna sunrunner~

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bravevline wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

-You defeat it-

Dryad pet

Mother nature has the animation of the dryad spell and yes, it is the spell that comes with the pet. Of course each and every school would get its own pet with a unique, pet only spell. ALL of these spells (except ones that come with pets) are self only, including the life one and they are a big light that has the color of your school's main focus (Ex. Life=green Ice=blue etc.) and like star spells and moon spells, it is indicated that you have a "gift" above your name tag except they do not disappear until you are defeated. If you are interested in what the life spell does it automatically brings you back to life if you are defeated and you will have no pips, charms, wards, or over time effect spells. (Negative or positive.)

ok i understand now

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Linzgirl123 wrote:
Okay, I understand the power of these, but I think Fire and ESPECIALLY Storm are WAY too powerful. Also, the Ice spell is kinda too much, I don't think I could kill anyone who used these things!
That's the point they are ALL suppose to be overpowered, this way you would have to use yours to beat them.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Linzgirl123 wrote:
That's the point they are ALL suppose to be overpowered, this way you would have to use yours to beat them.

Fire is overpowered? The truth is, i feel that the others are over powered and you made fire underpowered. Life makes sure that never die, ice always gets tower shields, myth always destroys a shield, death keeps casting feints, Balance always dispels, and storm does 500 all the time! And then you add the boosts, the gift of storm could kill you in two hits! 1 if it can go critical which would be totally unfair.

Rogan Dragonflame, legendary Pyromancer