Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet snack converter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
They should make a machine that make all lower lvl food item into some sort of mega snack. I have so many low lvl snak items i get from water works. Raise a pet with then take to long and i have a lots of one kind. If you put then toghter it like a mega snack. Why not make a machine you can put in your house that you buy in the crow shop that make normal pet snacks into mega snack. Or put it in pet food shop that cost a sernt amount of crowns to use.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Not a bad idea at all. New housing crafting item + makes use of junk. This reminds of the transmute crafting.

Nice!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mario014 wrote:
They should make a machine that make all lower lvl food item into some sort of mega snack. I have so many low lvl snak items i get from water works. Raise a pet with then take to long and i have a lots of one kind. If you put then toghter it like a mega snack. Why not make a machine you can put in your house that you buy in the crow shop that make normal pet snacks into mega snack. Or put it in pet food shop that cost a sernt amount of crowns to use.

look i dont know what level you are but they have free mega snacks that involve a little work to get, you can do waterworks to get a mega snack after each boss there or do ki free games to get free ones at random

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
I like this idea doesn't sound to difficult for them to do
hope they use this idea for future updates

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
mario014 wrote:

I like the ideal!

M.RedBlood

Hero
Jun 11, 2010