Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Hey there! I was with some of my high level friends, and noticed them using Ra and Medusa and Skeletal Dragon over and over and over again. It was cool at first but got boring real fast. I was thinking we should have a spell that always changes( of course it would eventually have an end but with my idea it would take a while to reach the end). The spell would be those are level 60 and have completed the final quest for Celestia. It would be called spiral, Rank 8 and it would be your school. What it would do is the spiral would suddenly appear in the arena, it starts spinning and then a random area from a world would pop up and do an attack based on that area. Like it could zoom in on the sunken city and Grub would throw his shovel, zoom in on big ben and Meowiarty steps out of the clock face, brushes off his coat and then does something to your staff. And i think that is it landed on Ravenwood, Tree of life, or the hedgemaze, it would give you 1000 health. The quest would be Called Mastering the Spiral, And you have to find a key hidden in a bosses tower in all areas, except for the dungeons that are not on the main storyline, apart from sunken city. Once you collect all keys, you go to Wintertusk and Talk to grandmother raven, then she comes to Ravenwood and her and Bartleby Give you the final key and then you finish the quest after talking to merle ambrose and colecting the Spell. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions to the Animations? Thanks, Edward MIstbreaker, Level 47 Sorcerer.