Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 70 with african themed world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
There has been talk for a couple of months now on the message boards about an African themed world. it has gone by various names and even has been suggested as the sequel to cl. Maybe if kingsisle releases this world they can raise the lvl cap to 70? Plz KI? :(

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
its not possible to make "that theme" world, KI wants to keep this game kid friendly and to avoid racism. in my opinion that "idea" isn't really a good one.

--------------------------------------------
light and darkness go hand in hand.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
dannyboo898 wrote:
its not possible to make "that theme" world, KI wants to keep this game kid friendly and to avoid racism. in my opinion that "idea" isn't really a good one.

--------------------------------------------
light and darkness go hand in hand.

It's only racist if you make it racist. I, for one, don't see anything racist about making a world with an African theme. A lush, sunny world, put upon by its own inhabitants, perhaps rival tribes who Morganthe had manipulated in order to keep the focus away from her so she could pursue whatever goal she had there. Seems like an awesome idea to me. :-)