Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP items need an update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
The commander gear available for pvp are becoming somewhat useless. (For legendaries anyway). They have no critical or critical block stats. The waterworks gear are better in my opinion. Is there anyway they can make new gear, maybe warlord gear? New worlds have come out with new spells and new stats, but the pvp gear stays the same. I think it would be cool if they also had a pvp only house. The guy near diego that has the furniture could sell it. I also like the idea that people had of the pvp mount. Anyone like this idea?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
This has been an argued topic. But you have to remember a lot of mid levels and low levels depend on that gear and until 50 it is still some of the best gear for arena. But to be honest i love that KI didn't put in new arena gear, this way every legendary player has the potential to have the same gear, For example i'm a very high ranking warlord, and my friend is a sergeant we are both ice, and we have the exact same gear when we PvP. I think it is great if you ask me that everyone is getting a fair chance now.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I think the idea of a pvp house is great! :D
Maybe they could update the commander gear to make it better?
And the pvp mount would be awesome!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
This has been an argued topic. But you have to remember a lot of mid levels and low levels depend on that gear and until 50 it is still some of the best gear for arena. But to be honest i love that KI didn't put in new arena gear, this way every legendary player has the potential to have the same gear, For example i'm a very high ranking warlord, and my friend is a sergeant we are both ice, and we have the exact same gear when we PvP. I think it is great if you ask me that everyone is getting a fair chance now. That is a valid point because I do like how all the equipment is equal. Although, I do like how it used to be when somebody who reached a high rank got to earn special gear just for the arena. That was part of the achievement when reaching a high rank. Also, for warlords getting gear, (and other pvp items), would be the next thing to achieve.