Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fairy wing mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Do you think these new mounts could be a sneak peak of a new world like the Swift Shark mount was? If you ask me, it is. My thought is that its a sneak peak of a world called Candy Land because thats where Professor Greyrose said she is from, and she is a fairy! Post your thoughts. :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think Prof. Greyrose already said we're most likely not gonna see her world. It'd be kinda weird going from sharks and stingrays to gingerbread men and candy canes.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:
Do you think these new mounts could be a sneak peak of a new world like the Swift Shark mount was? If you ask me, it is. My thought is that its a sneak peak of a world called Candy Land because thats where Professor Greyrose said she is from, and she is a fairy! Post your thoughts. :D

Professor Greyrose is from Candy Land? Strange......

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:

Nice thought there!

Whether it is Candy Land or not, there is a new world on the way (possibly later this year). You might be right about the preview.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh no a world of giant mushroom
and huge insects
and riding aback ants and ladybugs!!!!

well that is what those wing bring to mind.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
I was actually just going to post about this. Maybe they are preview for a magical world of enchanted fairies, or a horrible, slimy world of oversized toxic mushrooms for buildings and giant insects for mob.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I think Prof. Greyrose already said we're most likely not gonna see her world. It'd be kinda weird going from sharks and stingrays to gingerbread men and candy canes.

And it's not weird going from Samoorai to Dante's Inferno? From Egyptian mythology to turn of the century, talking dog, London?

I expect to see Candy World soon, if not the very next world.