Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else noticed this?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
For the past few weeks, I've noticed a bit of lag in the game. For example, when I look at a wizard's stats, the framerate gets very choppy for a few seconds, before displaying the stats. Also, when switching realms, entering districts, or entering instances, the framerate also gets choppy. Am I the only one to notice this?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
For the past few weeks, I've noticed a bit of lag in the game. For example, when I look at a wizard's stats, the framerate gets very choppy for a few seconds, before displaying the stats. Also, when switching realms, entering districts, or entering instances, the framerate also gets choppy. Am I the only one to notice this?

I don't know if this is affecting it or not, but Wizard101 has grown in player size recently. The last few weeks have seen more traffic to the Wizard101 servers than usual.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38032.ftl

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

Its not lag, its loading.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
same here let me also add that Kings has NOT kept up with game servers and opening new areas and realms are full so fast we freeze and do those things. I have writen them so many times about this I PAY to play but get frozen and have to shut down because I cannot MOVE. This is NOT what I pay for here. as I'm sure none of you do either.