Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you made a dungeon in your home...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
I know, I know. This idea will most likely never come true. But...

I want to know what others think. Fill out this form so I can see what dungeon YOU would make:

Character Name:
Class of Your Character:
Bosses in Dungeon:
Monsters in Dungeon:
Theme of Dungeon:
Rewards of Dungeon?:
Where would you place the sigil?:
Other:

It's just so I can get an idea of what to add to my list of ideas for Wizard101. The topic is called 'Some random ideas I thought up.'

This is one thing I am definitely adding to my list. So, KI can make some default dungeons to put in your home. They cost LOTS of crowns, unless KI feels like it should cost gold. Anywho, in the Crowns Shop(or whatever shop they put them in) there is a small list of dungeons for each school for your house. It's already a prepared dungeon, which means everything is KI approved. It gives you a small preview of the dungeon, letting you complete it and/or just walking through it. All you have to do is place the sigil in your house. You can move the sigil to a different place, just like regular furniture. I know some people are saying: "Well, what if you're a low level?" "What if it's too easy?" Well, I was thinking that when you choose which dungeon you want, then you can(like in Arena) choose the minimum level and the maximum level. Or just the maximum level(10, 20, 30, etc.), and there are different ranks of that dungeon depending on which level you chose as maximum. The level you choose is just a reccomendation on who can go in, but anyone can go in the home dungeons. Again, I really doubt this will be put into the game.
Also, just to add to it, there can also be a list of cheating dungeons. Or towers, depending on what KI wants to do. Any ideas on how I can improve this? XD

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Jayleaf101 wrote:
I know, I know. This idea will most likely never come true. But...

STOP! End it there. It actually DID almost come true!