Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Me!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2010

I recently leveled up to 40 and merle ambrose said he had inportant news from GH and to come to him at once. so i do and i press x and he says come and see me at once i have important news for you about celestia. I am still in tower archieves for dragonspyre so i know i'm nowhere close to celestia. Is this a glitch or one of those "teaser tests" like the GH one at level 5? And if not a glitch, what sould i do?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
fun23k wrote:
I recently leveled up to 40 and merle ambrose said he had inportant news from GH and to come to him at once. so i do and i press x and he says come and see me at once i have important news for you about celestia. I am still in tower archieves for dragonspyre so i know i'm nowhere close to celestia. Is this a glitch or one of those "teaser tests" like the GH one at level 5? And if not a glitch, what sould i do?
at level 40 you don't get anything dealing with celestia, but if you've completed the rest of grizzleheim then he notifies you of the quest to fight jotun and, upon its completion, to get into ravenscar. -eli and crew