Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun advice

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 11, 2010
I'm a lvl 48 pyromancer and I'm going to go fight Jotun soon. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Defeat his brothers in their own separate dungeons first before facing Jotun. I quick search of these forums will supply you with tips in regards to those dungeons.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
GhostlyOtto wrote:
I'm a lvl 48 pyromancer and I'm going to go fight Jotun soon. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Yes. If you intend to do it solo, or perhaps with just one other wizard, you want/need to do Helgrind Warren and Winterdeep Warren on either side of the Hall of Valor in Nidavellir first. This will reduce the final battle to something manageable without a full group. He is storm, so make sure to have plenty of storm shields. Also, I would take out the little guy first so he isn't wearing you down while you focus for big hits on Jotun. If you want more specific advice, I would need you to post more information about yourself and your party, such as the school and level of each, what secondary spells you have trained, what gear you have, etc...

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
yes but jotun has 9k in points...I battled him now and its to hard..can't beat him..I need help..sabrina dreamcatcher is my character..I'm level 40..if anyone can help me please contact me in the game..thanks

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
windswalker wrote:
yes but jotun has 9k in points...I battled him now and its to hard..can't beat him..I need help..sabrina dreamcatcher is my character..I'm level 40..if anyone can help me please contact me in the game..thanks
finding a wizard by name alone is like trying to find a person you've never met in a town you've never been to by name alone. posting realms you're in, times you're on, and areas you frequent would be in your best interest if you're looking for someone from this message board to find you. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew) p.s. if you can find me by name alone, i'll gladly drop whatever i'm doing to help you.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
My wizard name is Jack Dragonblood. I will be on a lot so if anyone would like to help me please post your wizard name and lvl and tell me what time to meet you and what realm to meet you in. Don't forget to post your time zone.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
GhostlyOtto wrote:
My wizard name is Jack Dragonblood. I will be on a lot so if anyone would like to help me please post your wizard name and lvl and tell me what time to meet you and what realm to meet you in. Don't forget to post your time zone.

My name is Galen, and I'm an Ice wizard. I will be on tonight (7/8/11) about 8:00pm PST in the kraken realm over by Zeke in the WC commons. I'll probably hang out for about 10 minutes. If you haven't already taken care of it by then, feel free to hit me up.