Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just plain rude

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I was playing a practice PvP 4vs.4 and when I started, one of the players told my group to defeat the weakest player first. At the same time another player told us to defeat the strongest player first, which is the strategy I always use. They started to argue over which one was right. I said to take out the stronger one. Then the one who said the weakest player started to get mad and just be rude and nasty to me and the other people in the duel. She claimed to be so much older and better then all of u and then she was the first one to get knocked out. She got mad and told us to heal her and we wouldn't. Then she started to say that we weren't smart. Tell me if you have had this problem! This has to stop! People can't get that into a game. It's just a game!

-Madison Silverblade, Level 47 pyromancer

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
It is just a game so just ignore it, never take what people on game accuse you of or mock you about to heart, because it is just a game.

PS: you should always kill the strongest player first, but make sure the strongest is the strongest and isn't just the one with the most health. EX, level 40 ice wizard and a level 55 storm, ice has more health but take out the storm first.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I'd wager that she's not smart. Really, just tune her out using the game. I'm pretty sure that it's done by clicking the "x" on the upper right hand corner of the chat box. That way, you can't talk or hear other people. Or, if she uses "creative swearing", which is swearing around the chat filters, then report her and be done with it. It sounds like she might have used a few swear words had the match lasted a little longer. And really, being older isn't always being better. Don't take any heed to her words.

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
laurawatersong wrote:
i never team up with people that are not my friends for exactly this reason

Same for me not my friend not in pvp

Survivor
May 10, 2010
people always have different opinions, just ignore and continue doing what you have to do.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Just do what you think is right its your wizerd your controlling don't let other people control you.
Hey, um when you said i start with the strongest one first i do the other one around because i think its easier dont think im telling you to start the other way around do what you think.