Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP in normal houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Dear KingsIsle,
Please add a feature to housing shops to add a private PvP area in castles. A few of my friends have the Mega and Epic Packs and I soo want a PvP in my Wooded Cottage.
Please add my idea!
Caitlin Silverblade

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Great Idea xD.

I really would love this idea, my ice and storm houses are like my favorite houses. But because they don't have the PvP arena I don't tend to use them because it is more fun with the PvP ring.

So i definitely give you a thumbs up.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
ya i want one really bad too. how about put it in gold at the max 200,000 because of how cool it is. anyone agree?

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
Dear KingsIsle,
Please add a feature to housing shops to add a private PvP area in castles. A few of my friends have the Mega and Epic Packs and I soo want a PvP in my Wooded Cottage.
Please add my idea!
Caitlin Silverblade

well you can craft the celsestrian observitory it has a pvp ring in it. sry for the spelling and shouldn't this be in the dorms section?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Does this belong in the PvP section? It's a game idea, after all ... a game idea for housing.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:
Does this belong in the PvP section? It's a game idea, after all ... a game idea for housing.

Well...My bad oops

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Value would have to be increased, and I don't think Kingsisle would earn as much money for the game. Only 3 types of houses have a PvP Arena. The Pvp Arena is actually a reason to buy the Epic Bundle or Mega Bundle, and also a reason to craft a Celestian Observatory.

One more house with the PvP ring is fine, but it should be around 200,000 gold. It is valuable.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:

No it deals with PvP. And besides what is the problem with it being in the section?