Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Judge Hatch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hello eveyone!!

I'm a bit confused about the Astral Judge :?. I hatched with a balance person with my forest lord and their judgement. I seemed to have gotten a crop watcher. I thought that was just luck and that i could get astral judge if i tried the next time . That wasn't the case. I hatched again and i got another crop watcher :x. At that point i was a bit frustrated and confused. I asked people how to get an astral judge and someone said that it only works for balance people and that the only way for life people to get it was to hatch with an actual astral judge (Sorry this is so long btw, i'll try to wrap it up ) I tried hatching with an astral judge but i got another cloud beat (i hatched with it) The big question i'm asking is IS THERE ANY WAY FOR A LIFE PERSON TO GET AN ASTRAL JUDGE?!?! :(

Thx so much for your answers!!! I've been really wanting one and i'm a little sad i can't get one . Again, thanks!!!!
:D
Sarah Lifeleaf
Lv 60 Theurgist

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
im pretty sure thats not the mix to get astral judge, i dont remember what it was but it was either judge and frog or judge and crow. a similar thing happened to me when hatching my kraken and judge i kept getting topaz kraken a ton of times before realizing that wasnt the mix.