Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I can't seem to find anymore quests in Grizzleheim, I have searched everywhere and no luck. I know i'm not finished because I can't enter certain areas. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
goldwoman0024 wrote:
I can't seem to find anymore quests in Grizzleheim, I have searched everywhere and no luck. I know i'm not finished because I can't enter certain areas. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Grizzleheim has level requirements. You may not be able to progress further into Grizzleheim, because you are not the proper level.

Savaarstad Pass (level 20)
Vigrid Roughland (level 25)
Mirkholm Keep (level 30)
Nidavellir/Ravenscar (level 40)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You should provide more information so that other people can provide better suggestions. For instance what level you are, what was the last area or quest that you completed.
Some areas of Grizzleheim have level restrictions so you will not recieve the quest until you reach a certain level.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Thank you very much for you help. I just reached lvl 40 and have the quest for Jotun .... haven't checked the others yet .... Thanx again

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
i hace done all of the quest in grizzleheim but can't get in the see the main guy in the main town there in grizzleheim any sugestions ?