Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!!!! bugged? quest - the only way

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
this quest first says to explore ancient burial ground and then to get spirit cage. well when i went to ancient burial ground at some point it said goal complete explore ancient burial ground but there is no new goal.
the quest block is still in my quest list but it is blank. i can go to the detail and read what was told to me when i got the quest but what do i do now? how do i get this spirit cage? HELP!!!

Administrator
Exploring the Ancient Burial Grounds gives you the Spirit Cage, so it sounds like you have the first step complete. However Hideo Kebo requires you to prove your strength before he sends you further.

After you have completed the main quests in the Ancient Burial Grounds, Hideo Kebo will ask you to continue locate the Village of Sorrow to capture the evil spirit.

After you have completed the main quests in the Village of Sorrow, Hideo Kebo will ask you to locate the ruined bridge and teach you how to cross it.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i have completed all the side quests in ancient burial grounds. the npc i got the quest from still has a grey question mark and if i try to talk to him he tells me to get the spirit cage. the quest block in my quest list for THE ONLY WAY is blank there is nothing in it just a empty square with the quest title. so are you saying i need to complete all the side quests in village of sorrow to get the spirit cage? please a quick response here i have been stuck on this for days now. in the mean time i guess i will try to find another qwuest in village of sorrow...

Administrator
Ah then this sounds like something for Mr Lincoln to look into. Let me send him this post, perhaps he can weigh in.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Ah yes! We've got just the thing to get you fixed up! I need you to send me your username & character name as this requires some 'behind the curtain' spelling.

In short, there are occasions where a change to a quest line occurs (enhancement or fix). For those students that are at a very precise spot in the quest line when the change happens, it can confuse your spellbook. The Only Way quest happened to be one where this recently occurred and unfortunately, sounds like your wizard was one.

I'll await your submission! (just go to Help > Customer Support > Contact Us).

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
:(
I have also been stuck on "The Only Way" quest for about 3 weeks now. I have written to support several times and have given you my user name and character name and have gotten no help thus far. I have completed ALL other possible quest. When can I expect it to be fixed?