Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would be great if I could get there..........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I'm level 45 and have most of the quests done in all the other worlds and yet when i go to talk to Merle Ambrose all I get is
"Young Wizard I have important news for you about....Celestia..."
Now someone please explain why on earth would he only say that?

Just a few pointers I have not had it add to the portal and he has not said anything to me other then what I have wrote and yet the person who is in tec seems to think I have done the quest.....

I really dont think they look at your accounts or he would see the glitch on it.

Mind you this has been happening for a week now and yet I get answers that dont fix the problem or told that I have done something I have not done.

I dont think people who pay to play dont pay for half the game......

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fav3ang3l wrote:
I'm level 45 and have most of the quests done in all the other worlds and yet when i go to talk to Merle Ambrose all I get is

Just a few pointers I have not had it add to the portal and he has not said anything to me other then what I have wrote and yet the person who is in tec seems to think I have done the quest.....

I really dont think they look at your accounts or he would see the glitch on it.

Mind you this has been happening for a week now and yet I get answers that dont fix the problem or told that I have done something I have not done.

Under this same section on the Message Boards, "Celestia", the seond post from Zeke, "Journey to Celestia", Zeke says: Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

You said you are only Level 45...

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
fav3ang3l wrote:
I'm level 45

You say. Well, you need to be level 48 to go to Celestia. If you do not have your level 48 spells you will die over and over and over again. Celestia is MUCH more difficult then DS as it is now. It wasn't that much of a step up from old DS (DS used to be harder), but you will have a lot of trouble if you aren't level 48.

This is the only world, so far, that is main quest yet has a level limit.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
OK thats one problem sorted out but what about the others....

Mind you thank you for the time in reading and posting a reply you did more then what the tec support member did.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
That "one problem" seems to be the answer. If you are not Level 48, you will not get the quest to go to Celestia. And you will not have that world appear yet on the list in the World Tree.

Am I missing something? What "other" problems...

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
fav3ang3l wrote:

Have you done the spiral tower? Go and talk to professor halston balestorm the storm teacher and he gives you a couple quests and the last one is the spiral tower in marleybone. If you have done this then you must LEVEL UP to lvl 48. The statement of ds is true. cl is very complicated and reuires the right level to beat it. and ds was harder because of the malistare approach. now its easyer and is not anything compared to cl now. idk why they changed ds because it gives you a little bit of a preveiw of cl. in the spiral chamber the bosses cheat. just as they do in cl. i think ki should change malistare back to the old kind and make him cheat. just to give you a glimps of why ya gotta be at least lvl 48 to get to cl.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Well, you may have just taken your time, I'm a Level 49 still in Crystal Grove, and you finished all quests, so, ever since Celestia has opened, KingsIsle determined, that the strongest wizards may get in, you must be at LEAST Level 48 and finished 'The Final Countdown'. For now, you can side-quest or do Grizzleheim/Wintertusk. It's great to level up! Good Luck! :)