Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Alley Rockin' outfit question to KI

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I am curious if there will be more pieces to the Rockin' outfit. It would be real cool to have boots and hat to go with it. And a guitar or something you could stitch onto your wand and play in battle.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
That is a very great idea, Crystalwizard! Maybe when we would get it it would be our school's colors.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
I am curious if there will be more pieces to the Rockin' outfit. It would be real cool to have boots and hat to go with it. And a guitar or something you could stitch onto your wand and play in battle.

Love the idea about stitching a guitar to a wand. What fun!

Moira/Alexandria/Taryn/qbb

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:

They do make available a Harp during one of the random visits by special vendors. I am not sure where I got mine...VD???

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:

They do make available a Harp during one of the random visits by special vendors. I am not sure where I got mine...VD???

St. Patrick's Day offers quite a few harps...

Gold-Stringed Harp
Harp of the Lucky
Shamrock Harp
Harp of the Emerald Isle

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:

I think it's the St. Patrick's Day item vendor who sells the harp. I'll have to look for it next year :-)

Thanks for the reminder,

qbb

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009