Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar idea!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
ok every time i'm at the bazaar its always challenging to find what i need so maybe a thing were you type in wether they have or not. if they dont have it it would just be blank and if you just typed "B" it would give you a lot of items ( they have ) that starts with B

i think they totally need it. your truly-

Elizabeth GoldenBlossom

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Defender
Dec 14, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
ok every time i'm at the bazaar its always challenging to find what i need so maybe a thing were you type in wether they have or not. if they dont have it it would just be blank and if you just typed "B" it would give you a lot of items ( they have ) that starts with B

i think they totally need it. your truly-

Elizabeth GoldenBlossom

I second (or third) that idea!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 58 (Grandmaster Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 41 (Master Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 39 (Magus Necromancer)

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
I totally agree! It takes way to much time to buy things because you need to go through page after page of stuff.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
This would be good, but it should also take partial phrases, if you don't know the whole phrase, or if that word is unique and only has that specific item

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
For example, if you know what level the items is your looking for, you could change the sort method to low > high or high > low. Or if the item is low quantity or a certain school.