Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Achievements!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I think this game should get achievements. Have you ever gotten to your max level, but then get bored and have no idea what to do? Well, achievements would be fun, and something to do with your time. Even if you are not max level, you can get achievements, and maybe certain achievements can give you items, or titles. Such as, finish Dragonspyre, you could get some dragon furniture, or and item, Or a title! You could have achievements on every 10 levels maybe. Level 10, Level 20, Level 30, Level 40, Level 50 and on and on. Not only would this be a great addition to the game, these could also be things to do while waiting for plants, time users, or just fun.

Post a comment if you agree! Also post ideas for achievements!

Achievement: Finish 10 quests.
Achievement: Finish 50 quests.
Achievement: Finish 100 quests.
Achievement: Finish 200 quests.
Achievement: Finish Wizard City.
Achievement: Finish Krokotopia.
and all other areas.
Achievement: Win a PVP battle.
Achievement: Get 10 friends.

Thats all i have, I know we have titles and they are like achievements, but this could be a little better, because it would give items, and a feel of self accomplishment.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
There are achievements, somewhat, in the form of the badges. But other achievements would be cool, or new types of badges, such as "Defeat 100 enemies with a sword-type wand," or "do over 15,000 damage without Critical."

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I know there are already badges.

I already said i know all that. These are like them, but better. They give items, and badges don't. These could give items, and others. Stop being h8rs.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
deathmoore wrote:
I know there are already badges.

I already said i know all that. These are like them, but better. They give items, and badges don't. These could give items, and others. Stop being h8rs.

It's a badge; that's what you get for your actions. It's something you put on and show others as proof that you've done something important. There shouldn't be anything given with it because it's a reward in itself. Now if achievements were given because of how many badges you've earned, that would be a different story.

By the way, a "hater" is someone who expresses unfounded or inappropriate hatred or dislike, particularly if motivated by envy. My critique has reasoning and is perfectly appropriate, and I assure you I am not jealous.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
O heck no!!! Xbox was the one to come up with achievments in the first place! And its bad enough Ps3 coppied that but renamed them trophies! Wizard 101 is to good to sink to the PS3's level

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
deathmoore wrote:
I think this game should get achievements. Have you ever gotten to your max level, but then get bored and have no idea what to do? Well, achievements would be fun, and something to do with your time. Even if you are not max level, you can get achievements, and maybe certain achievements can give you items, or titles. Such as, finish Dragonspyre, you could get some dragon furniture, or and item, Or a title! You could have achievements on every 10 levels maybe. Level 10, Level 20, Level 30, Level 40, Level 50 and on and on. Not only would this be a great addition to the game, these could also be things to do while waiting for plants, time users, or just fun.

Post a comment if you agree! Also post ideas for achievements!

Achievement: Finish 10 quests.
Achievement: Finish 50 quests.
Achievement: Finish 100 quests.
Achievement: Finish 200 quests.
Achievement: Finish Wizard City.
Achievement: Finish Krokotopia.
and all other areas.
Achievement: Win a PVP battle.
Achievement: Get 10 friends.

Thats all i have, I know we have titles and they are like achievements, but this could be a little better, because it would give items, and a feel of self accomplishment.

how about there are more badges but with them you get items when you earn them and gold! the bigger the badge the more and better stuff! maybe even crowns!