Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my wand/cusor works but doesn't show HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
When i log in to the game i can play but i can not see the cursor. This really afects my game play. There is a thing in the contact support that i tryed but it dose not work can anyone help me please it so frusrating.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
it happens to me a lot too. All you need to do is minimize the window, then open it back up, the cursor should be back on thr screen

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Send in a ticket to Support, via email. Here's one of the hundreds of quoted posts that would be found with a simple search:

Professor Greyrose wrote:

The only way we can diagnose what is going on is if you send us your information in the form of a DxDiag

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Send that email to community@wizard101.com

We will work with you to determine your individual problem.