Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Questions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
So I am not a noob I have a level 42 life wizard in Mooshoo but even I still have a couple questions about the bazaar that I never found out and would like to know.

#1 Whats the difference between NO TRADE items and NO AUCTION items

#2 I know they make you heal more but what excatly do the incoming and outgoing heal boosts on armor do and are they worth getting for my life wizard to boost his heals?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
1. no trade items mean you cant share it in your shared bank with ur other characters. no auction means you cant sell it in the bazaar.
2. incoming heals make u get healed more by heal over time spells and healing spells. outgoing healing has the same effect but on other people.
hope this helped!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1. Hmm...never really thought of that before. I know "No Auction" means you can't sell it at the Bazaar, but "No Trade"? Sorry, no idea.

2. Incoming health boosts the amount of health you get from a healing spell (whether it be from you or someone else), while outgoing health boosts the amount of health you and others get from a healing spell you cast. Hopefully that made sense. I usually just get rings and athames that provide both.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
you cant trade no trade items bettwen your characters via shared bank and no auction is that you cant sell it at the bazaar but you can sell at other stores. some items can be no trade and no auction

boosts to incoming heals increases the amount of health you get when you get healed outgoing increases the health other wizards get when you heal them.

hope this helps

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
magicpancakes wrote:
So I am not a noob I have a level 42 life wizard in Mooshoo but even I still have a couple questions about the bazaar that I never found out and would like to know.

#1 Whats the difference between NO TRADE items and NO AUCTION items

#2 I know they make you heal more but what excatly do the incoming and outgoing heal boosts on armor do and are they worth getting for my life wizard to boost his heals?

1). NO TRADE you cannot switch items between wizards on your same account (cannot be placed within the shared bank). NO AUCTION cannot be sold at the bazaar, but you can sell at a regular merchant.

2.) Incoming boosts heals that are cast upon you. Outgoing boosts heal spells you are casting on someone else. If you have both, then you can boost your healing spells considerably to yourself. Are they worth it for your life? Depends on if you need extra healing boosts. Most life wizards do not need the extra boosts and opt for increased attack or resist boost for those slots instead.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
No trade means you cannot trade the item between different wizards on your account.
No auction means you cannot sell the item in the bazaar. You may sell them to regular vendors. The people in Olde Town for example. Housing items must be sold to a housing vendor.

Incoming and outgoing health boosts increase your heals. Outgoing boosts the heal to yourself and others. Incoming boosts the heal to only the person that has a ring or athame with that feature.

Megan

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
No trade means you can't share it with your other wizards through your shared bank.
No auction means you can't sell it at the bazaar; but you can sell it at some of the other game vendors.

Incoming healing adds a percentage to any healing for your wizard; cast by you or another wizard (or pet).
Outgoing healing adds a percentage to any healing cast by your wizard on others (or yourself).

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
No trade means you cannot trade the item between different wizards on your account.
No auction means you cannot sell the item in the bazaar. You may sell them to regular vendors. The people in Olde Town for example. Housing items must be sold to a housing vendor.

Incoming and outgoing health boosts increase your heals. Outgoing boosts the heal to yourself and others. Incoming boosts the heal to only the person that has a ring or athame with that feature.

Megan

Duh! I can't believe I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me.