Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet special?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Maybe people could train other peoples pets for them.

like maybe there could be a system for it.
(example)
Say i dont wanna train my pet.
But someone else would for gold.
So you would give them your pet for the amount of time you payed for.
So you come back later when your pet is trained.
(end example)

If you like my idea please tell me!!

A system like ok say 5,000 gold for a visit or something.
Then its like the person kinda has to train the pet in order to get what you payed for.

OK say you trust a real life friend?
so you dont want to trust some stranger so you would give them the pet instead of someone else.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:

(example)
(end example)

this idea will bring a new things known as pet theft.
if you are wondering why its because to train a pet ya need it equipped so if that person says he will train it for you he might flee never come back and if he is your friend he will delete you and ignore every thing ya say

i dont think this will happen sry

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i would not mind doing that aslong as we go all the energy we need to get it to a certain lvl that said owner wants but think about it you have to add up about 100 gold an hour it takes and about all the cost of snacks so yea your paying them about 75,000 to get to epic maybe 60,000 to ancient 35,000 to adult and prob 10,000 for baby so it may or may not work out idk but if it does that is all i ever do now adays cause i to lazy to make new person and there nothing left for me to do i got my best pet ever and all my gear so i hope this goes through i love this idea

Jack Dragonbreath lvl60 pyromancer

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
grvy123 wrote:
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:

(example)
(end example)

if you are wondering why its because to train a pet ya need it equipped so if that person says he will train it for you he might flee never come back and if he is your friend he will delete you and ignore every thing ya say

what if at the end of the time your pet could come back on its own. then the person you hired couldnt steal it. i think its a great idea

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Zeon96 wrote:
i would not mind doing that aslong as we go all the energy we need to get it to a certain lvl that said owner wants but think about it you have to add up about 100 gold an hour it takes and about all the cost of snacks so yea your paying them about 75,000 to get to epic maybe 60,000 to ancient 35,000 to adult and prob 10,000 for baby so it may or may not work out idk but if it does that is all i ever do now adays cause i to lazy to make new person and there nothing left for me to do i got my best pet ever and all my gear so i hope this goes through i love this idea

Jack Dragonbreath lvl60 pyromancer

i would not mind paying someone eles to play those pointless games but i think the price of each is to high i think it should be

to teen:5,000 adult:15,000 ancient:30,000 epic:50,000

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KennethB wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:

(example)
(end example)

what if at the end of the time your pet could come back on its own. then the person you hired couldnt steal it. i think its a great idea

then they might put it in the shared bank and move it to another character so they can have it or they would sell it before time runs out soo you wont have it anymore