Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jing-Han He (greatest gift) quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I just finished moosho and collected all the books but i can not finish the quest, cant even talk to Jing-han he. other note does sprite spell camera angle seem funny to any one else ?

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
there's a second book quest for him!dang it please fix this i am starting dragonspyre and i dont want to forget this quest is possibly there

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
are any administrator looking to fix this are doing so in the test sever?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I am having the same problem. I collected all the books but cant talk to Jing-Han He. I sent a message but havent heard anything back.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
This bug must be back. I found all of the books and under Quests it tells me to talk Jing-Han He. When I go to do so he acts as if I'm still looking for them.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I cannot close out this quest either. I have found all of the books that was in the quest log, and it tells me to talk to Jing-Han He.

Administrator
Good news!
Tonight's downtime (link) should address Jin-Han He's quest issues, but we need to make sure so when you log on after the update, please let us know if you were able to complete this quest, if you were previously stuck on it.
Thank you so much to all our fans who reported this, we really appreciate it.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-