Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I crazy or is Marlybone impossible?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have done every quest in MB in Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Reagents Square, Newgate Prison, Scotland Yard, and Royal Museum. (Not including Prof. Zeke's quest and Henry Wellingbrook's quest to find the books.) I'm a level 32 Storm Wizard. Please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SuperDeathPony wrote:
I have done every quest in MB in Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, Ironworks, Reagents Square, Newgate Prison, Scotland Yard, and Royal Museum. (Not including Prof. Zeke's quest and Henry Wellingbrook's quest to find the books.) I'm a level 32 Storm Wizard. Please help.

I'm confused. "What" do you need help with...

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
SuperDeathPony wrote:

Oh and in the middle of a mb quest Ambrose called me over to go to Grizzlehiem. I think that i have to finish that. Can someone confirm this?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
First, Marleybone is not impossible. It takes patience.
Second, I have no idea what you are asking for help with.
Third, yes, you have to go see Merle Ambrose and go to Grizzleheim. It is an optional world, however, with the new addition of level 35 spells and Wintertusk (and level 58 spells/pets), you will need to complete it eventually.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Marleybone did drive me crazy. But it's not impossible, and I don't understand what you need help with either.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Double check to make sure you've done all the quests because when I finished Marleybone I was a level 37

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Um, I finished it in a week (two hours a day)... So I conclude, you just need to level up more or just follow the storyline. I must say I really hated this world because it is soooo long! Good Luck in finishing!

Taylor LifeWhisper
Legendary Sorcerer
"Waterworks Warrior"

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
SDP-SuperDeathPony: if you are needing help/guidance then you need to be specific as to what quest you are having trouble with or a specific enemy that has you stumped. Just saying "I need help" or "this is hard" provides those who can be of assistance without any direction to help you from. Generally providing area of the world, quest, and boss/object issues will generate the response you are looking for. Also keep in mind if you are posting here for help, it can take hours to days for replies to be approved by KI moderators.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
actually marlybone is kinda hard
in ironworks, there is this quest and everytime it says go to baxter in ironworks, i follow the arrow and i dont see baxter, this is hard
i need help

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
SuperDeathPony wrote:

Yes, I did forget to mention the question . Is there any quest that i need to do other than the ones i have mentioned? And yes i have completed the Grizzleheim quests in the middle of MB