Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bye, all

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I'm officially going to leave as of July 1st. Thanks for the experience everyone. Moderators, you guys are the best. You're a great group of people playing Wizard101, and I think this game is so awesome. You all rock and I hope you all have a wonderful time playing. I'll drop in time to time and give y'all a holler, but for now, have a good time!

Matthew Spritefriend, soon-to-be FORMER Legendary Theurgist.

(P.S. Please forgive my rudeness on that one post, Prof. Greyrose and the gang of other Profs. I'll miss you guys a ton.)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Well, i don't know why you're leaving, so i'll assume it's none of our business. farewell and good journeys to you in hopes of your eventual return. -eli and crew

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Why?! I hope I'm not too late to ask. If it is, there's no doubt I'll miss reading your posts. I just read that darthjt was taking a leave and I'll say the same thing I said to him: you and him are the only reason I'm okay with not being around because, in most cases, you'd say everything I'd want to say. I wish you only the best.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
My account still has time on it for longer than to July 1st, but I will be going onto a different game.

Thanks all of you for your pleasant comments, Akihiro and etherchaos and Shiningfantasia. You guys really are a great gang of people.

This may not be permanent, but at least I won't be posting on the Forum as often until my subscription ends completely.

I wish you all well,
mman17.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Mman is one of the few posters i believe compleleted deserved the legendary title.. I know everyone is going to miss your posts.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Just like me and everyone else, he'll be back.

Not necessarily. I'll be leaving the game as well when my annual subscription runs out in September. I hardly play at all anymore, and I'm not spending $60 a year for the privilege of using the forum.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mman17 you are one of the best posters i have seen you and and a two other people (one is colagada) you guys have helped me with this so if you every come back i'll wait and always remember your ideas

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Just like me and everyone else, he'll be back.

It's pretty definite I won't get another subscription.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
mman17 you are one of the best posters i have seen you and and a two other people (one is colagada) you guys have helped me with this so if you every come back i'll wait and always remember your ideas

Thanks man. That means a lot.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Wait, why did I post this on the Dorms..?

Anyways... I looked at my current subscription (annual) and, I still have time until November... most of that time will probably just living out the rest of the boards and dropping in to see some of my friends once in awhile.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Not officially leaving until November. Just posting this early so I get a chance to say bye to everyone.