Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What would be your Dream Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I think one of the coolest pet could be on Mithraya (in the lat fight of Celestia). Or making her wings a mount. She could be a fire pet and at each level up you could choose what ability the pet could do. What do you think?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mine would be air you can never see it but it's right behind you you can only see the name and everything under it

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
My dream pet would be the first boss in the waterworks, Luska(I think that's what its called), I think it would be fun to have a grumpy squid following me around. :D

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
i cant remember the name but there is a blue ithane specter boss in grizlehien and that would be awsome to have a pet like that.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
id care what pet it is just as long as it got cloud o bugs witch the new pet i just hatch might train hope it does

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I want a Drake pet. Maybe it could be like a dragon, except it would have a fire pattern on its wings and it could learn a new, original talent called Fire-breather for combat. Fire-breather could once in a while cast a firecat.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Meowairty because he looks so cool! . He's one of the best looking bosses out there .

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i think a sun bird would be better no wait a fire elf for shields id care that pet sounds cool a drake or wait it could be a fire dragon sure it would look a little like the ones we have now but with more detail

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
my dream pet would be Danger Hound.
but one question... when will there be another contest?!

- Jasmine Windrunner

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
A centaur pet
Gives one Epic Centaur card
Hits 700 to one person and steals one charm
75% accuracy
6 pips

It seems that KI has made all life school attack pets except centaur there is an Imp, Leprechaun, Nature wrath, Seraph, and a Forest lord but not a Centaur

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I like the black and orange dragons in Malistaire's Lair. They would be cute pets. I would also like to see more 'wizardly' type pets like cats and owls. Real cat styled cats, not the lion type or cat thug type. My daughter wants a bunny. My son wants a wasp.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Jaiken101 wrote:
I think one of the coolest pet could be on Mithraya (in the lat fight of Celestia). Or making her wings a mount. She could be a fire pet and at each level up you could choose what ability the pet could do. What do you think?

I think my dream pet would be a Fire Cat with dragon wings that could fly and it could be your mount and it could also follow you when you are on a mount. also it could fight minions.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
My dream pet would have to be a Nordri looking pet. It would have spell proof (maximum 12) , spell defy (max six) pain giver (max 11) and spritely which it would cast every turn twice. OR instead of spritely a may cast balanceblade every turn. And its pedigree would be 90. It would also give a card which would be Nordri and it would do 900 base damage, and cost four pips.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
a mini luska :D (that would be so CUTE!), and a bush pet! it could look like a small bush decoration item, with a dark gap in the front, where eyes are peeping out XD it would be so cute!

here's some ideas for some new school pets (i feel like i've posted this here already lol)

death: a vampire
life: uh, how about a centaur? i'm against this as a mount though. very against this!
myth: i can't think of a good one, seeing as all the good ones are taken XD how about an earthquake, where it looks like fissures in the ground and pebbles rattling around it, like the spell.
storm: a triton
ice: a frost giant
fire: a fire drake, which would also make a good mount :D
balance: a scorpion.
i'm not sure if these could have cards or not, just because i dont feel like typing it down right now

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
bebe4682 wrote:
My dream pet would be the first boss in the waterworks, Luska(I think that's what its called), I think it would be fun to have a grumpy squid following me around. :D
lol!

Explorer
May 05, 2011
i think since i'm myth (Myth Rocks :D ) and myth uses lots of earth aka (Earthbending) i'd say it could be um... the Medusa! :P She turns people into stone and the spell she gives is the "Two headed Medusa" which attacks twice like orthrus, the attack is 100 then lets say 1000 damage? thats my dream pet

Peace, Mark TrollGlade Legendary Myth

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
My dream pet would be a sea dragon with over 9000 pedigree with defense and attack and spritely.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
My dream pet would be the Skeletal Dragon, i am death school of course, and it would give a higher hitting skeletal dragon card, also a may cast 70% feint, and may cast spritely