Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-Make: The School of Spiral

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Some people may have known about my idea for a Spiral school. It's based on the harmony of Life, Death, and Myth.... so let's get down to Spell 1, Remake 1, and I'll fill you some info about it later.

Spell 1:

Name: Golem Invention

Looks Like: Scrap parts of a Clockwork appear. They slowly begin to assemble and glue together. Then, the Clockwork Golem spins its staff and attacks.

Affect: 65-105 Spiral Damage.

Precision: 85%

Level Required: 1

Training Points Required: 1

School: Spiral

Pip Cost: 1

Got to go. Be back later.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

Wow, I love this idea! I somewhat got a good idea for the Level 58 Spell for this 'imaginary school' you made! Okay, here goes.

Name: HeadMaster

Looks like: Headmaster Ambrose poofs down with a ball of fog/cloud surrounded by a Wizard City or Spiral looking place, and uses his staff and attacks the enemy with a magic explosion, or such, (feel free to re-make this spell's look if you have a better idea )

Affect: 700-850 Spiral Damage

Precision: 70%

Pip Cost: 8

Level Required: 58

Training Points: N/A (Level 58 Spell Quest)

Enjoy! :) Now we just need more spells! I love making up imaginary schools!

-Mason D. -Level 43 Necromancer-

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

Wow, I love this idea! I somewhat got a good idea for the Level 58 Spell for this 'imaginary school' you made! Okay, here goes.

Looks like: Headmaster Ambrose poofs down with a ball of fog/cloud surrounded by a Wizard City or Spiral looking place, and uses his staff and attacks the enemy with a magic explosion, or such, (feel free to re-make this spell's look if you have a better idea )

um i got a better idea for the animation of the headmaster spell :P how about he looks into the cloud and sees the target and blows into the cloud that now the cloud attacks him

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

How interesting, Merle Ambrose in SPELL-FORM! :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
cough balance cough also it wouldn't be called spiral school becuase the spiral is the universe not a magic. also if your refering to how the spiral galaxy magic those are astral spells.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Some people may have known about my idea for a Spiral school. It's based on the harmony of Life, Death, and Myth.... so let's get down to Spell 1, Remake 1, and I'll fill you some info about it later.

Spell 1:

Looks Like: Scrap parts of a Clockwork appear. They slowly begin to assemble and glue together. Then, the Clockwork Golem spins its staff and attacks.

wat schoole gets boostid ?

Explorer
May 09, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

um i got a better idea for the animation of the headmaster spell :P how about he looks into the cloud and sees the target and blows into the cloud that now the cloud attacks him

Yeah, that's probably a better idea too!!

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
you know how you get a spell after the second part of krokotopia? i have a idea for that.

spiral snap, does 600 damage after 3 rounds

basically, a immolate that does not damage you, but you have to wait 3 turns for it to do anything.

pip cost: 4

animation: i'm clueless, got any ideas?

-------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably

Survivor
May 22, 2010
mman17 wrote:

Spell 1:

Um i really think this idea is better for a new treasure cards. Because starting a new school with new spells for the same levels as regular spells come is getting a little to big i think.

Charles N. Grandmaster Balance.

Hobey Ho!