Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money Max?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
The current max for money in the game is 200,000. I have hit that max at least 6 times and it's really annoying to have to go out and buy random stuff just so you can continue to get items and other drops. I propose that KI raise the max for your money, it would make things a lot easier. Does anyone else have this problem?

Defender
May 31, 2009
I agree.
With Celestia out, the stuff you can get it worth over 1,000 gold sometimes. I had like ten items from Celestia tasks, sold it at the Bazaar, and earned an easy 13,000 gold.

Since the new items are worth much, I suggest they should raise the money cap. (I always thought the max was 152,000 gold).

So, yes. I agree with you 100%.

Sabrina
Grandmaster Thaumaturge Lvl. 57
Magus Crafter
Novice Gardener

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Why would you want to hold more money in the bank? Having the ability to store 700,000 gold will not help, since nothing even comes close to costing that much. Especially since Wizard101 does not employ a player base barter system.

I believe the real issue is needing another system to spend all the new gold. Pet Hatching prices are fair with all the gold that can be obtained in the game, however, for those wizards that are not into pet hatching they encounter this problem. Another system that costs a lot of gold to use, will certainly take care of your gold cap problem. Of course others will complain that, like pet hatching, it costs too much gold and will ask for it to be lowered. Only proving you can't please everyone.