Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose LvL 26 / 25 mission

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Today, I grew a level and Ambros contacted me, telling me a package had been delivered. At the time I was in the middle of a dungeon and so could not come right away.

By the time I had finished the dungeon, I had grown another level.

When I got back to the commons and check with Ambrose, he reacted the same way he alwys does.

What happened to the quest?

If someone knows how to fix this I would very much appreciate it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Neonir wrote:
Today, I grew a level and Ambros contacted me, telling me a package had been delivered. At the time I was in the middle of a dungeon and so could not come right away.

When I got back to the commons and check with Ambrose, he reacted the same way he alwys does.

Did you switch to a different computer recently? It may have loaded the Piggle/Pet Pavilion quest thinking you have never done it before because the files were not present.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no quest. Merle Ambrose does this at certain levels, saying "something has arrived for you." Usually this means you have been awarded a treasure card. But relax, there is no missing quest. :)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Neonir wrote:

The call was to remind you about Grizzleheim or the Pet Pavilion.