Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Store?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
This is a subject that gets me thinking. What's the deal with the store across from the furniture shop? The lights are on but you cant go in. Could you wonderful people and Kingsisle be making another shop? Hmm I wonder what it might be! Please reply giving ideas because I am clueless! :? ;)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ROM999 wrote:
This is a subject that gets me thinking. What's the deal with the store across from the furniture shop? The lights are on but you cant go in. Could you wonderful people and Kingsisle be making another shop? Hmm I wonder what it might be! Please reply giving ideas because I am clueless! :? ;)

maybe it could be a new store that ya give reagents to a guy then he can make a smoothie that will power you up for a set amount of time and he has cooler stuff the higher the level you are.
here is one flavor i thought of ( pearl sherbert)

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KennethB wrote:
i think its a glitch

no it isnt i am pretty sure they want lights in the windows

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
ROM999 wrote:

Gosh darnit. I've posted this before.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
That's a glitch. I've been playing this ever since it came out and saw that. They could make it a new type of store there... like one where you can sell "No Auction" items you don't want for better gold.