Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why Is Wintertusk SOOOOO Easy?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I finished wintertusk in under a week, not counting Nastrond. (Not finished ) Only p[laying for 1-2 hours a day! Whats up, KI?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I found it just perfect! It was fun, challenging and moved along at nice pace. It brought back all the wonderful feelings I had on my first trip through the Spiral on my Life.

This is a family game for all ages. Wintertusk hits that mark perfectly!

Megan

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
I finished wintertusk in under a week, not counting Nastrond. (Not finished ) Only p[laying for 1-2 hours a day! Whats up, KI?

It wasn't easy for me. Even though I finished everything there, you must had people helping you. It's easier when people helps you.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
nijac wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

It wasn't easy for me. Even though I finished everything there, you must had people helping you. It's easier when people helps you.

I think Wintertusk was challenging enough to keep most wizards occupied, but for those who soloed such as my self, not so easy ;P

But yes like the other person said you must have had people helping because with all those ice bosses you have to get through, it's not easy to finish alone. If you did solo most of WT then I would be amazed lol

Either way, I hope you at least had fun going through it!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Cpu3 wrote:
nijac wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

I think Wintertusk was challenging enough to keep most wizards occupied, but for those who soloed such as my self, not so easy ;P

But yes like the other person said you must have had people helping because with all those ice bosses you have to get through, it's not easy to finish alone. If you did solo most of WT then I would be amazed lol

I did solo it, i am a legendary fire, i finished it about a month ago, its cake. EXCAPT NASTROND! I soloed it until i got to the second boss. I soloed most of waterworks too, dying at last boss. In WT, i only had help on nastrond, and like 1 boss.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Cpu3 wrote:
nijac wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

I did solo it, i am a legendary fire, i finished it about a month ago, its cake. EXCAPT NASTROND! I soloed it until i got to the second boss. I soloed most of waterworks too, dying at last boss. In WT, i only had help on nastrond, and like 1 boss.
thats why your lvl 60

Defender
May 31, 2009
Wintertusk is hard D:. But I finished it with lots of help though.

I'm trying to get my Ice pet from Nilbog (an Ice boss), have not been successful. Have attempted 15 times and no luck :? Can anyone help?

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
A level 60 Pyromancer would find Wintertusk very easy, mainly because it's designed for people around level 52 (remember the gear that you got at the first area) and the fact that the majority of the creatures are ice. All it takes is feint, a few blades and an Efreet and most of the ice creatures there are dead. And Wintertusk I have the suspicion that Wintertusk was designed to be easy for a person with some skill, because there wouldn't be endless complaints on the message boards, just people asking for help on things and delivering useful pointers.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Riolu7890 wrote:

I'm trying to get my Ice pet from Nilbog (an Ice boss), have not been successful. Have attempted 15 times and no luck :? Can anyone help?

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge

~See you in the Spiral!~
Forgot about the Phoenix pet boss i: THAT was one of the only hard things i thought was in WT

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
If your fire that realm is a pushover basicly everything there is ice.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Although this may be of topic, I think this is a very good example of a wizard that is too powerful.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge

~See you in the Spiral!~

well you should get a life minion put in lots of shields and go for the one hit kill thing

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i think wintertusk was perfect not too hard not too easy it was fun it took me 3 weeks but i was mostly doing celestia then thats my opinion

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

Well If You have Finished it so fast Bring some of your level 30's
Or even Lower But you really need Membership for your Low level friends to come.

Also it is mainly Easy because Your level of stats Or The matter of how much HP you have Others may think it shall not be easy But for some people There stats are high

Djboy08/Johndragonsmith Signing out

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
I found it just perfect! It was fun, challenging and moved along at nice pace. It brought back all the wonderful feelings I had on my first trip through the Spiral on my Life.

This is a family game for all ages. Wintertusk hits that mark perfectly!

Megan

I so agree with Megan!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I no wt is so easy i beat it in at least two days. but if you haven't beat nastrond yet dont use henchman on the bosses before the to bros or on the bros and i am a legendary fire wizard so the ice bosses where easy for me :D

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
just so you no lower lvls can enter wtt my balance hasnt completed ds but is already in wtt so it needs to be easy enough for lvl 45 people

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

the only hard part about it is the overpowering ice creatures other wise it's pretty easy then

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Riolu7890 wrote:

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge

~See you in the Spiral!~

ok remember to stock your treasure cards with fire attacks and ice shields

then keep dishing out pain every so often

thats just how i would do it

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Ah Wintertusk... It was easy... and I am an ice wizard :P but I needed a lot of help due to the fact pretty much everything is ice. I really liked it though.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Easy. When I read SOOOOO I expected to find "Difficult" at the end.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Not to be rude, but what's the point of this thread anyway? Did you start it just to brag about how good you are? I did the same thing you did with my Life, Storm, Balance, Fire, and Death wizards...with the exception that two of them found partners to finish off Nastrond with. I soloed the vast majority with each of those wizards as well. I still didn't feel the need to create a thread just to let everyone know about it. By the way, if you want to brag about how easy an area is, you might want to wait until after the final boss fight. This is like bragging about how easy DS is without having fought your way to Mallistaire and taking him down. You haven't beat an area until you take down the final boss. Personally, I think KI did a good job balancing out this area. The one issue I had was with the boss that has a 65% tower shield that can only be taken down by blading another player. That's tough to do solo, and using a minion only means having something that will mess up your traps. You really have to boost the heck out of your attacks on that boss when you solo him.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
it was very easy but it is very fun i loved th gh stroy line and i was very happy to see another world on that story and the fact that grandmother raven was in it awsome :-D :-D :-D but i think gh had a cooler story because of the fact that it is tied in with war and unlike other worlds with war involved like kt and ms it shows fighting like in the wolf place with the catapults while in ms and kt you did all the dirty work while every one else sat and watch you kill every thing for him :-D :-D :-D

mat firemancer

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
people wintertusk is designed to be for lvl 50 people about and my balance started it lvl 46 it was tough for him cause he didnt have hsi lvl 48 spell but still if wintertusk had been any harder nobody lvl 47 or below would want to do it