Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"May Cast" Critical?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I was just wondering can your pets may cast talents critical. What I mean by that is if your pet casts sprite can the sprite critical? Or if your pet has the talent "cloud o' bugs" and it cast locust swarm can that critical?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Oran Stronghammer lvl60 Life
Ronan Goldensword lvl52 Storm

Survivor
May 17, 2009
No, the new waterworks gear ( and some other gear) give players the ability to cast critical spells. The players critical percentage does not apply to the pet so your pet will never hit critical.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Yea i think it can if memory serves right my pet has spirite critical on me adn i am still wondering what pet or pets have the talent cloud o' bugs some one plz answer

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have never seen this happen.
I think the pet would have to have a base critical rating for this to occur and as far as I know pets do not have critical.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
What are all the talents of your pet that critical heals, and what is your level and crit rating?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Why initially when spritely became popular same with critical abilities became very popular your pet could actually critical your spritely. However that was to unfair because tons of people were just getting massive heals because of critical spritelys so it has been taken out, so now your pet can't critical. But it used to be able to is where all the people who say you can are coming from.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I have seen pets critical heal with sprite, my fierce hound has, and it will even use my heal boost if I have one on me, but I don't remember seeing any of my pets attacks hit critical.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
this is weird to me but the answer is no. its weird that the boosts on your health boost affects spritely from your clothes but your clothes cant help it critical. kinda weird if you ask me.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
morlantus wrote:
Yes this is true infact my pets have critical sprited me many times

this is about may cast criticals not about card giving criticals.