Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Boost May Cast Tower Talent Slightly!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, got a Vigilant Dragon... Trained it to adult and it got an awesome talent, or so I thought...

May Cast Tower Shield!!! Woo Hoo

So, anyway, went to see how good this new talent was... out of 10 matches, with constant attacks and getting attacked, from wand to dragon, to snow angel, the only time this spell was actually cast by the pet, was on my attack? Not when I got attacked, but when I attacked... and it only casted it once out of 10 battles... with constant fighting...

Please KI, not saying make this talent as awesome as spritely, but please make this talent cast a little more often or at least make the triggers when we are attacked, not when we are attacking...

This is too good of a talent to go to waste, please fix this...

Hmm Maybe I should have posted this in the Lab... Oh well...

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I have to say it is an amazing talent, and really it should be kept to the minimum it is.. If casted more we would have a second spritely problem, you should be happy with the fact that you even have that talent lol. It should be minimal because tower shield will shield all spells .

Armiger
May 10, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
I have to say it is an amazing talent, and really it should be kept to the minimum it is.. If casted more we would have a second spritely problem, you should be happy with the fact that you even have that talent lol. It should be minimal because tower shield will shield all spells .

I did not say boost it a lot and make it like spritely! I said boost it a little, because as it stands now, it rarely if ever casts...

Also, you are one that complains that there is no way to defend yourself from tempest being spammed, this is another good way, yet, you would rather argue over everything I post...

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I didn't know they had different percentages to cast a certain talent spell. I thought it was all the same and it was just random luck. My snake in a basket got spritely and at first he didn't cast it at all and then he started casting it all the time. Although if they do they should increase the percentage of that, if it only casts 1/10 times in 10 different battles the talent is almost worthless.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
There is a may cast storm shield which is much better for tempest. If you ask me tower is just to easy to come by now a day. So i'm against anything that gives more towers to people.

And besides its not complaining it is just truth..