Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RE: The Forum Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
This person told me to Locate the Forum Chamber so I went down the stairs and went in this door and it didn't say "Goal Complete." Please if you can fix this.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
GoodWill wrote:
This person told me to Locate the Forum Chamber so I went down the stairs and went in this door and it didn't say "Goal Complete." Please if you can fix this.

DID you go down into the worng chamber? if you did there is no crystal on the pedestal. (this is for a later quest) The correct chamber a chamber to the lower left section of that area. :-D

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
saschroer wrote:
GoodWill wrote:

DID you go down into the worng chamber? if you did there is no crystal on the pedestal. (this is for a later quest) The correct chamber a chamber to the lower left section of that area. :-D
I also am finding the crystal but nothing in the room can be actioned? Any help?