Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzelheim necessary?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Hi my name is James LegendRider and i really want to know if i have to do Grizzelheim.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dragons4464 wrote:
Hi my name is James LegendRider and i really want to know if i have to do Grizzelheim.

No, but if you ever want to go to Wintertusk you will have to. Also, some schools require Grizzleheim or Wintertusk areas to get there level 58 spell and pets. So depending upon your school, you might have to go back and do those later if you want them.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Only if you want to do Wintertusk, and get your high level spells and pet.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Krailzec wrote:
Only if you want to do Wintertusk, and get your high level spells and pet.

Thanks this is really helpful now I know what to focus on, Krokotopia and Tomb of Storms. Also what will be my next world when i get to the next levelP.S. I am level 28.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
Dragons4464 wrote:

yes grizzlehiem is important for three reasons one to go to wintertusk and get alot of xp basicaly all the quests are two thousand xp to twenty thousand xp, second after the first quest in the keep ( one in the snout ) talk to baldur in olde town ( bear ) and he will give you the quest for a special card ( fire's is fuel ) lvl thirty five or fourty, third there is a quest like the one i just metioned in wintertusk ( dont know quest name ) lvl fourty or fourty five.

christo darkflame master pyromancer ;)