Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

URGENT: Equipment Mistake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
I was comparing two pieces of level sixty robe gear. I decided to equip one of them and trash the other one. Unfortunately I accidentally trashed the piece of gear that I wanted to equip. Is there any possible way I can get it back? I worked really hard for that piece of gear! Please help me!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
loopy87 wrote:
I was comparing two pieces of level sixty robe gear. I decided to equip one of them and trash the other one. Unfortunately I accidentally trashed the piece of gear that I wanted to equip. Is there any possible way I can get it back? I worked really hard for that piece of gear! Please help me!

unless KI really really loves you <sigh> its gone.

It happened to the best of us.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I wish we could LOCK certain items. I just went to sell all my PESKY NO AUCTION ITEMS, and sold my crown item dress that cost me $10.00 real money. PLUS I had stitched crafted level 56 gear into it.. Never could sell it but at the wand shop they don't make you verify a sale, and poof it got deleted.. I hope KI loves me enough to give it back, b/c I am not happy right now.. :( I would never sell a $10.00 item. Most places I couldn't even sell the dress even if I wanted too (which I didn't)..

Goodluck I hope they change something with this-