Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Cap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
KI i'm I have a huge problem. I've been questing in CL over the past couple of days and in a couple of the fights some non text chat player around level 14 have interfered in my fights causing me to struggle more or even become defeated. I think higher level worlds should have a cap because those players have no right being there. They haven't done the quests like w have to get there and I believe its unfair they can go and cause problems while some of us are actually working hard trying to work our way up to the top. If your below level 20 you have no right being in Celestia. I just hate it when they join a fight and your near completion and after they join an enemy joins uses an AoE spell and then you die while they're left to fight. They have shown to be nothing more then a nuiscance and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere until the meet the level requirement for adequate play and completion.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
I have said something before on the forums and and so have many others your not the first. I have NO clue why there is no min lvl to go to CL yet. they go there to try to get free EXP there to silly to know the quest there wont work for them. Less we all missed one some were. Hope one day there will be one put in place. In to then guess everyone just have to deal with it

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Darthjp wrote:
KI i'm I have a huge problem. I've been questing in CL over the past couple of days and in a couple of the fights some non text chat player around level 14 have interfered in my fights causing me to struggle more or even become defeated. I think higher level worlds should have a cap because those players have no right being there. They haven't done the quests like w have to get there and I believe its unfair they can go and cause problems while some of us are actually working hard trying to work our way up to the top. If your below level 20 you have no right being in Celestia. I just hate it when they join a fight and your near completion and after they join an enemy joins uses an AoE spell and then you die while they're left to fight. They have shown to be nothing more then a nuiscance and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere until the meet the level requirement for adequate play and completion.

I agree on most everything. However the low levels should be able to go to the commons if they are gardening or crafting. For instance if a level 12 ports to a level 60 that is in the floating land the level 12 should be put in Celestia base camp.

Survivor
May 19, 2011