Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you have againest Piggles?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I am going to go on a quest for the perfect piggle. I'm going to take my golden piggle and try to get really good stats on it. If i get a piggle with spritely i will be so excited! KI understands how people seem to be against piggles, so they added the stray piggle to get people started, the gift card piggles, and newest is the golden piggle from wysteria!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
FireGod299 wrote:
I am going to go on a quest for the perfect piggle. I'm going to take my golden piggle and try to get really good stats on it. If i get a piggle with spritely i will be so excited! KI understands how people seem to be against piggles, so they added the stray piggle to get people started, the gift card piggles, and newest is the golden piggle from wysteria!
Yes, you're right :)

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
Well, piggles do look yummy

Not exactly to me. Especially to a vegetarian

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
waleedprw wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
I know this may seem like a random topic, but the question is the topic name.
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

If you don't like it just tell them i fel offendd and will remove you or report you.

I think you should leave out the part about reporting.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Lexalandros wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
I like them but I feel that piggle are trying to replace owls as a wizards best friend. Since the only owl we know in the wizarding world or in our school Ravenwood is Gamma

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 60

I take issue with this comment! No offense but this is Wizard101 not Harry Potter. From my experience of fantasy stories owls are rarely used at all in conjunction with wizards/witches/warlocks. until the potter books Archemities (i think that how you spell it, i cant remember) from the sword in the stone was a singularity that wasnt really taken seriously. If anything cats were the common pet of magic users unless you got into the d&d stories.

I know its not Harry Potter but in my opinion when I see piggles they remind me of owls. I also find it kind of weird to have an overweight uncooked bacon with wings as a pet. Thats just my opinion but, if you take offense to that not my problem, so no need to share it with everyone keep your issues to yourself.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2010
I hate the piggles xD
I don't like their design and I don't like their talents. Sorry :(

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
sparky247247 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

Ditto! They are fun and adorable! But, I guess since, well, now they're coming out with all these new, cool-looking pets that everybody talks about, I guess they don't really have respect for some pet that's probably been one of the first pets to exist on Wizard101.

-Danielle- Fire-Level 49

they're like dragons. So totally awesome yet tragically underestimated. Dragons have almost no exceptional breeds (ghost dragon aside) that can be accessed in-game- all the others are from gift cards. So I am forced to run my dragon ranch with a mount and lots of baby dragons. They are so cute! <3

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Honestly. People are so rude to piggles. They are the cutest noob pets, and if I could choose one noob pet to get permanantly upgraded, it would DEFINITELY be the piggle.If it comes to their Pedigree that could be part of it....But of course anyone knows even a Piggle can get to Sea Dragon or Higher.....Just...takes tweeking.

You just may have some childish ppl XD
Yeah, this is the truth of the matter. But I personally feel the worst pet in the game is the sea dragon because everybody gets to warlord with one, they're so expensive, and by those things, they are SO CHEAP. Ripoffs. Piggles? I'd have a house full of them if I had time to collect some. I personally like the ones that cast unicorn. Btw, my first pet was a piggle XD Played beta, and I'm feeling kinda annoyed that Kingsisle made all these crown pet noobiness. All the old warlords got put to shame. Hatching isn't bad, but it kinda destroyed the pvp section. The old w101 was better
:?

Donna Ravenheart Level 60 Myth

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

I love all pets , but my favorites are the ones that no one really has like nightmare or giraffe. I'm sorry, but I really don't care for piggles.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I have nothing against piggles i think their cute little things honestly might sound strange but i agree their very cute its just that people these days have high pets and think their better but honestly pets are different and a piggle is one of them so theres nothing different but I really like unicorns but people think their lame but they arent I love horses so unicorns are awesome also dogs :D

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

Honestly, I wouldn't directly insult piggles, but if someone asked me if I liked them, I would say "Not at all." But after I read this, for some reason I like piggles allot more! The exact reason people don't like piggles is because of these reasons.

A. You can buy them In wizard city in the first pet shop for a cheap price.

B. They always see low level wizards having piggles (Because it is the first pet) so they thing they are for newbies.

C. They have terrible talents, and a TERRIBLE pedigree.

D. They may be jealous that you love them so much, and they think "She really loves her piggles, and I just want my pets for their talents."

E. You can buy them in a snap for a cheap price, so they have no rarity.

Here are some examples on why people don't get piggles.

A. They are unpopular.

B. They are afraid they will get made fun of.

C. They plain don't like them.

D. They have bad talents, and a low pedigree.

E. They have no rarity.

F. Everybody has them, and they want something rare.

G. Mostly low level wizards have them, so people will think that they will be like the low level wizards.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

Honestly, I wouldn't directly insult piggles, but if someone asked me if I liked them, I would say "Not at all." But after I read this, for some reason I like piggles allot more! The exact reason people don't like piggles is because of these reasons.

A. You can buy them In wizard city in the first pet shop for a cheap price.

B. They always see low level wizards having piggles (Because it is the first pet) so they thing they are for newbies.

C. They have terrible talents, and a TERRIBLE pedigree.

D. They may be jealous that you love them so much, and they think "She really loves her piggles, and I just want my pets for their talents."

E. You can buy them in a snap for a cheap price, so they have no rarity.

Here are some examples on why people don't get piggles.

A. They are unpopular.

B. They are afraid they will get made fun of.

C. They plain don't like them.

D. They have bad talents, and a low pedigree.

E. They have no rarity.

F. Everybody has them, and they want something rare.

G. Mostly low level wizards have them, so people will think that they will be like the low level wizards.
I'm glad my post made you realize PIGGLES ROCK!!! :D

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
well someone said piggles a yummy no they arent we all love them cause the cute and is coming from a boy the are kinda funny looking

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
the thing is that they look mental my freinds agree with me

Defender
May 17, 2011
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I personally do not have anything against piggles and i think they are cute, but they are so common and KI is coming out with new pets all the time and I think people just get too excited over all the new stuff that they dont appreciate the old stuff. As I said though, I love piggles and I have like 10 of them.

Rebecca Smith, lvl 43 Life

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
i have nothing againest piggles or firecats of course yup they are cute and adorable :) anyone who should insult other players pets must face my burnzilla and helephant

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
waleedprw wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

If you don't like it just tell them i fel offendd and will remove you or report you.
you wont report anyone! these piggles are stupid but i dont think that it should be fun to make fun of them :(

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

My gold piggle ate two of my best items!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
look i have nothing against piggles but i really don't see any use in them. i mean I myself use rare pets or pets that aid me in battle. i like piggles but really do not use em :)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Actully, it is a reason to insult your favorite pet. They have a very awsome 59 ped, pet that gives a card and has lots of may cast talents. While all you got is some 30 ped, flying pig and all it got was shelfish talents.

My favorite pets are the awsome lvl 58 pets. TAKE THAT!!!!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
thewiz28 wrote:
Actully, it is a reason to insult your favorite pet. They have a very awsome 59 ped, pet that gives a card and has lots of may cast talents. While all you got is some 30 ped, flying pig and all it got was shelfish talents.

My favorite pets are the awsome lvl 58 pets. TAKE THAT!!!!
i think you sir are rude to piggle lovers :x

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
rosettaawesome wrote:
ok well honestly i don't like piggles because they're so small and chubby. they remind me of pigs odviosly. Its not that I don't like pigs but its just that piggles are so uncommon and normal for everyone to have. they're also really cheap :) sorry

Ditto.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I personally like piggles (adspecially the zebra piggle) except for the fact that they are cross eyed