Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
i have rank 1 garden spells so i looked for rank 2 spells and can't find any. i have read around and people say the're in krokotopia but i checked and they arn't i need help bad

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
well i dont know what to tell you but i know there is a little rat guy in Krock mooshu and celestia

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
zeus8 wrote:
i have rank 1 garden spells so i looked for rank 2 spells and can't find any. i have read around and people say the're in krokotopia but i checked and they arn't i need help bad

well look for farley or at least a mole that looks like him. the spells he/they give come with a certain lvl so you have to be that lvl to buy the spell how it helps

Administrator
Hello young wizard.

Is it that you can't find Charley the gardener in Krokotopia? If so, when you first step out onto theKrokotopian oasis - that's where Sergeant Major Talbot and the water pool is - you will see a pyramid in front of you. Head across the wooden bridge leading to it, but don't go up the pyramid ramp. Instead, head to your left and - just past the next wooden bridge on your left - you'll find Charley

Gamma

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I'm looking for a rank 4 bug killer. I checked in commons & Krocitopia, cna't find one. Any hrlp appreciated. Destiny Griffinfist

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
casey959 wrote:
I'm looking for a rank 4 bug killer. I checked in commons & Krocitopia, cna't find one. Any hrlp appreciated. Destiny Griffinfist

Rank 4 pest spell can be learned from the Mooshu and Celestia garden NPCs.

Community Leader
casey959 wrote:

Here is a guide that shows all Garden Moles and their spells
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130617

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
ok, since I can't get into Mooshu yet, anyone know where I might be able to purchase gardening gold cards? I have a feeling I'm going to need higher ranking pest spells than I have.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
casey959 wrote:

Go to Mooshu and find the little mole thing there, then look for a spell called pest bomb. If you can't go there yet, friend someone who can, then when that wizard is in Mooshu, teleport to him/her and go to him. If you don't have the money, mark a spot there, then work up money by finding and selling reagents!