Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is up with grizzelheim and celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
This has got to be a complaint message. I canceled my account today over this stuff.

Grizz is practically impossible to do solo in the 40 plus areas. My death char is 52 and it is rough and the XPs and quest rewards are garbage.

Celestia? You just happen to have to fight trash mobs can do 2k damage to you in the first round before you can do anything? And you have to fight these trash mobs over and over "for a key" that doesn't seem to drop till you've done 7 or 8 tedious fights. Whatever.

You'd think the game designers would have realized that people do not have better gear or thousands more life to withstand this. This is supposed to be a kids' game. My character, despite farming Yeva at least 25 times has got the same gear on at 52 as at 45. This is pointless, tedious, and dull.

I've played at least 6 mmorgs, some of them for years at a time. This is the worst ever, it is unplayable.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Itchmaster wrote:
This has got to be a complaint message. I canceled my account today over this stuff. Grizz is practically impossible to do solo in the 40 plus areas. My death char is 52 and it is rough and the XPs and quest rewards are garbage. Celestia? You just happen to have to fight trash mobs can do 2k damage to you in the first round before you can do anything? And you have to fight these trash mobs over and over "for a key" that doesn't seem to drop till you've done 7 or 8 tedious fights. Whatever. You'd think the game designers would have realized that people do not have better gear or thousands more life to withstand this. This is supposed to be a kids' game. My character, despite farming Yeva at least 25 times has got the same gear on at 52 as at 45. This is pointless, tedious, and dull. I've played at least 6 mmorgs, some of them for years at a time. This is the worst ever, it is unplayable.
the only areas of grizzleheim that are tough to solo at level 52 are jotun (even if you kill his brothers separately he can still be a little tricky) and the final battle against the raven coven. though both Are soloable. if you're having trouble doing those alone, try making a friend. that's even harder, though, i suppose. as for celestia, the drop rate is terrible, but the battles become easier once you learn the trick of using shields. -eli and crew

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
That is not true. I to had trouble fighting mobs in celestia at first but it is still doable frustrating at times but doable, you need to craft gear and you cant go to the rest of the places till you finish quest thou, ask a friend to help you to make gear.
Tip: i got more exp doing the wintertusk then i was getting in celestia tbh in less then a week i am almost maxed level you just need patients, and fix your gear and skills better.
death class is powerful if you know how to strategies. if you have bought crowns buy the armor in crowns shop which can help you but it is lvl 55 gear.
at celestia is better but no extra cards in armor thou.
do wintertusk you can get gear, or try the dragon cards pack if your lucky you can get helmet, armor, boots even weapon the sword is death i have like 3 of them, you can do with out them as well. but that is just my recommendations. don't get mad k just relax, good luck.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
No offense but two things-
1.Grizzleheim was made before the level cap was raised. Due to many wizards being at level 50 Kingsisle made it so that those wizards would not feel left out due to the experience gained there. If you can't beat the enemies there try changing up your deck I had no problem going through there. Your strategy may be flawed work on it, it will improved.
2.The mobs in Celestia are meant to be powerful the entire world is meant to be a challenge. You probably aren't buying good enough gear sometimes great gear can be earned by crafting. Some areas of the game are not meant to be solo try tackling the challenge with friends! About the Yeva issue 25 times is not a lot. I've farmed a boss over 2000 times(no joke) and I still didn't get the pet I wanted. All the drops are random you can get anything at any time. Tons of kids don't even get to Celestia in the first place. Its not that hard your just being lazy.With some Practice and a better strategy you should be able to beat those monsters with no problem! :-D

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Itchmaster wrote:
This has got to be a complaint message. I canceled my account today over this stuff.

Grizz is practically impossible to do solo in the 40 plus areas. My death char is 52 and it is rough and the XPs and quest rewards are garbage.

Celestia? You just happen to have to fight trash mobs can do 2k damage to you in the first round before you can do anything? And you have to fight these trash mobs over and over "for a key" that doesn't seem to drop till you've done 7 or 8 tedious fights. Whatever.

You'd think the game designers would have realized that people do not have better gear or thousands more life to withstand this. This is supposed to be a kids' game. My character, despite farming Yeva at least 25 times has got the same gear on at 52 as at 45. This is pointless, tedious, and dull.

I've played at least 6 mmorgs, some of them for years at a time. This is the worst ever, it is unplayable.

Thank you for playing and your money to KI. There isn't an exit interview; but, your comments are appreciatedin lieu of one. I would agree with you on some points.

Semper Fi,