Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping Hand Pet!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
This is an Idea for a helping hand pet, for the Pet-a-Palooza...

Storm: A hand that is dark Purple and emits sparks.
Ice: A blue hand that emits snow and frost.
Fire: A Red hand on Fire
Death: A skeletal Hand
Life: A Green hand that radiates hearts
Myth: A Yellow hand that has a face and growls
Balance: A normal hand that walks on its fingers

Now, all these pets will give an Enhanced School Blade Card At Baby.

Talents Possible are:

1. May Cast School Blade
2. May Cast Balance Blade
3. May Cast Dragon Blade
4. May Cast Tower Shield
5. Spell Proof
6. Spell Defy
7. Spritely
8. Sharp Shot
9. Pain Giver
10. Pierce Train

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
darthjt wrote:
This is an Idea for a helping hand pet, for the Pet-a-Palooza... Storm: A hand that is dark Purple and emits sparks. Ice: A blue hand that emits snow and frost. Fire: A Red hand on Fire Death: A skeletal Hand Life: A Green hand that radiates hearts Myth: A Yellow hand that has a face and growls Balance: A normal hand that walks on its fingers Now, all these pets will give an Enhanced School Blade Card At Baby. Talents Possible are: 1. May Cast School Blade 2. May Cast Balance Blade 3. May Cast Dragon Blade 4. May Cast Tower Shield 5. Spell Proof 6. Spell Defy 7. Spritely 8. Sharp Shot 9. Pain Giver 10. Pierce Train
that would be cool. then they could add the name "Thing" to the list of pet name options. it would make it easy to spot the adult players then. :) btw, what is spell defy? the rest i'm familiar with. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
darthjt wrote:
This is an Idea for a helping hand pet, for the Pet-a-Palooza... Storm: A hand that is dark Purple and emits sparks. Ice: A blue hand that emits snow and frost. Fire: A Red hand on Fire Death: A skeletal Hand Life: A Green hand that radiates hearts Myth: A Yellow hand that has a face and growls Balance: A normal hand that walks on its fingers Now, all these pets will give an Enhanced School Blade Card At Baby. Talents Possible are: 1. May Cast School Blade 2. May Cast Balance Blade 3. May Cast Dragon Blade 4. May Cast Tower Shield 5. Spell Proof 6. Spell Defy 7. Spritely 8. Sharp Shot 9. Pain Giver 10. Pierce Train
that would be cool. then they could add the name "Thing" to the list of pet name options. it would make it easy to spot the adult players then. :) btw, what is spell defy? the rest i'm familiar with. -eli and crew

Spell Defy, is like spell proof, but not as powerful... It can add like 5 or 6 to Universal Resistance...

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Idk i like the idea but the thing from the hamburger helper commercials always scared me as a kid.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darthjt wrote:
This is an Idea for a helping hand pet, for the Pet-a-Palooza...

Storm: A hand that is dark Purple and emits sparks.
Ice: A blue hand that emits snow and frost.
Fire: A Red hand on Fire
Death: A skeletal Hand
Life: A Green hand that radiates hearts
Myth: A Yellow hand that has a face and growls
Balance: A normal hand that walks on its fingers

Now, all these pets will give an Enhanced School Blade Card At Baby.

Talents Possible are:

1. May Cast School Blade
2. May Cast Balance Blade
3. May Cast Dragon Blade
4. May Cast Tower Shield
5. Spell Proof
6. Spell Defy
7. Spritely
8. Sharp Shot
9. Pain Giver
10. Pierce Train

Should be a Level 68-78 pet or in the Crowns Shop for a hefty amount of gold!

Good idea.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
Idk i like the idea but the thing from the hamburger helper commercials always scared me as a kid.

Embarrassment... me too.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
darthjt wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Spell Defy, is like spell proof, but not as powerful... It can add like 5 or 6 to Universal Resistance...
that's odd. why are there 2 talents doing the same thing that are, i'm assuming, stackable with one just being a weaker version? is it like an old talent that's not really around anymore? -eli and crew

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Those are some powerful pets I would love to get my hands on! Though don't you think they are a little too powerful, I mean the ability to get the perfect pet without hatching seems too good to be true.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
That sounds cool! However ... wouldn't having a disembodied hand following your character around be creepy? Especially if you have the Death pet ...
x shudder x

*************************************************************************************
"Well guess what? Scars heal! They don't? Wounds heal? Scars fade, or something ...? - Po the panda, Kung Fu Panda Two

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
Those are some powerful pets I would love to get my hands on! Though don't you think they are a little too powerful, I mean the ability to get the perfect pet without hatching seems too good to be true.

Well, considering, everyone has a difference of opinion on what is the perfect pet... Some like accuracy, some like blades, some like spell proof and spell defy, some like spritely, some love pierce train... So, unless we could pay and unlock all the talents, it would not always be the perfect pet, but it would be an excellent pet that would be very beneficial in all your endevors... Would even pay good crowns for a pet like this...