Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you feel about the game?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
How to do it: Start with " I feel (feeling) about Wizard101 because: You fill it down.

Here is mine:

I feel happy about Wizard101 because:
- Nice spells
- Good use of house glitches
- Good crowns sales
- Epic storyline
- Good puzzles and challenges
- Good imagination

Now it's your turn, world.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i think its pretty good but it needs more exitement i mean blasting creatures is fun. but it does get boring after a million fights or so

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
KennethB wrote:
i think its pretty good but it needs more exitement i mean blasting creatures is fun. but it does get boring after a million fights or so

Yeah i nkow what you mean i try to avoid fights unless they are part of a quest that i am on it does get boring fighting over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I currently have 3 accounts with 11 legendary wizards, 6 have completed wintertusk (NOT all of the side quests yet), and 7 other wizards at various levels, from the mid 30's down to level 14.
Leveling up is a great thing, no matter how many times I've done it, getting the new spells is a treat, smashing bad guys is always fun, although in the mid level worlds, getting spammed with weakness spells is a bummer.
Meeting new people is one of the greatest things about this game. I've met many people with all of my wizards, and all of them are very good with their schools.
The only complaints I have with so many wizards is it is really tough to keep the people on my friend lists straight (remembering who they are!), and with all the things to do anymore (pet leveling, Wintertusk, Celestia, Waterworks, crafting, gardening), its tough to get all the wizards up to the best they can do. Heck, some of my guys haven't finished Grizzleheim yet, but I'm working on that now. And I don't even pvp!
With all the new gear out there, the variations in how you set up your wizards makes for some difficult decisions. Do I want more power or more health? What about resists to the different schools? I personally think critical blocks are better than critical hits, but its also nice to be able to smash big time!
After playing the game for over 2 years, I still look forward to logging in every night and playing, even if it is only to help someone with a tough quest.
Rogan Firehammer

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I like it, specially with the new gear and new worlds where enemies fight like they actually want to win instead of spamming weakness. Or myth blade, myth trap, storm shark? eh? :?

I just wish that the side parts of the game were more fun. Crafting, pets, pvp, and mini-games.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
The game is awesome especially for the new pack to come out. Even if I didn't get the mount I always get these cool furniture items to turn my house draconic. Also the new pet hatches are awesome but they should add more (I would love to see a green phoenix!). The spells are fabulous, forest lord has been handy for me and I might start pvping again. I love the little puns they put in the storyline those always make me laugh. The characters in the storyline have a bunch of personallities. Housing is a big part of Wizard101 life for me because there is so many ways to decorate a house! Wintertusk was a huge success in my view, the battles are awesome and some can make you think of ways to beat the monsters. The only downside of Wizard101 is the beggars going around asking from complete strangers which is kind of weird but you can't control others behaviors. Overall I give Wizard101 two thumbs up.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:

Now it's your turn, world.
Tee hee, that was quite funny. Ok anyway, I think this game is awesome, but get's kinda boring quickly. But just because I'm level 60 doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing the game. I mean, I still have fun with it. I still have quests I can go on, I can buys new pets, re-design my house and lots more! That's about all I have to say, bye!
melcookie925
Do you like my new signiture?

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
In the game I'm a pyromancer and when one of the creatures school is fire it just annoys me so much, it gets me very frustrated and angry :C. Also Balance creatures annoy me because of the weakness spell. other wise other creatures from other schools don't bother me that much.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I LOVE THIS GAME & THE STAFF & The CREATORS- They ARE THE BEST THERE IS :) I have Been a customer for a long time- and they have proven themselves time and time again.. Even when I get mad about something- it gets resolved perfectly. I'm starting to learn that there is nothing to get upset about with wizard101 b/c if you do have a problem you can go to them, and they help & care. I at times am one of those "annoying" customers (not that I'm proud of it) b/c I am so used to companies not caring about their customers- well it's NOT like that with KI.. They actually care if their customer is unhappy and they do ALL they can to make them happy again. A++++++ customer service.. I should be a rep lol :)-